Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum

We tell it like it is!

09 Grizzly 700 EPS - Lots of mods

This is a discussion on 09 Grizzly 700 EPS - Lots of mods within the ATVs For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; Im selling the grizz. Its been a great bike... awesome bike actually. I really hate the thought of seeing it go, but i have the ...

Go Back   Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum > Classifieds > ATVs For Sale

ATVs For Sale Sell, swap or trade your ATV here!

DSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond repute

07-10-2012, 10:49 PM
09 Grizzly 700 EPS - Lots of mods

Im selling the grizz. Its been a great bike... awesome bike actually. I really hate the thought of seeing it go, but i have the itch to try a can-am 800... nothing that i dont like about the grizzly, just want to try a bike with stupid power. If i regret it i will sell it and buy another grizzly lol. Please keep the posts relevant to the sale, not about can-am vs. yamaha or about how stupid i am, ha!

Anyway... about the grizzly. First off, i am the first owner and have a clean and clear title. All the mods are in the sig. I made a list of all the aftermarket accessories, mods, and add ons that i have on this bike with prices. I have roughly $4,000 dollars worth of aftermarket parts on it alone. I have a few extras to include too. I have a brand new set of heavy duty tie rod ends and tie rods (bought them to keep as spares but never used them), and i have 3 stock spare axles that are in perfect shape. I also have a whole set of brake pads still in the wrapper. May have a few other extras as well that i just cant think of right now.

This bike was meticulously maintained. I am OCD about maintenance and having everything work the way its suppose to. Forget the owner manuals recommended maintenance schedule, i perform basic maintenance operations way more often than it recommends. I replace the diff fluid every 1 or 2 rides where the bike spends a considerable amount of time in the water, i change the oil every 6 rides or so... pretty much when the oil starts to get dark, which is way more often than it needs. I only run amsoil or royal purple full synthetic in the motor. I clean the air filter after every dusty ride, and even if there is little to no dust i wont go more than 2 or 3 rides without at least checking the filter.

This bike is in excellent condition. Mechanically it is flawless. Every single one of the bearings, bushings, and joints are tight as new. Just before the last ride i changed a couple wheel bearings and the pins and bushings on one of the rear hubs. I have not ridden the bike since i installed brand new rear brake pads, and the front pads are almost new (only one ride on them).

The only imperfections you will find on this bike are cosmetic. It has some scratches, but overall the plastics are in great shape. If you search hard enough you will find a little rust here and there on bolts or other unpainted surfaces, but thats to be expected out of a 2 year old bike that has been ridden frequently. And of course, since it has been in the mud more than once, there are stains on the engine and diffs. Like i said, only cosmetic imperfections.

There are a couple add ons that need a little TLC though. For some reason, my stereo is not working properly. It still plays, but it is not but maybe half as loud as it once was and it does not sound very good. I guess it has a loose connection somewhere... but i didnt build it and dont know anything about sound system wiring so i have not messed with it. I honestly have no idea what the issue could be though. And during the last right my fuel controller died... it runs pretty good without it, but its a little down on power compared to when the fuel controller was working. Everything else works great though.

This bike is in great shape and has never been abused, it is my baby. Asking $6900. That seems so cheap to me knowing how much time, money, blood, sweat, and tears i have in this bike, but i know that i have to price it competitively to sell it. No trades please, only interested in cash.

It has 10xx miles on it and about 200-250 hours. That is nothing for this bike though, especially since i maintained it so well.

Money talks, dont be afraid to call and shoot me an offer, all i can do is say no thanks. Im definitely not going to give it away though. Feel free to hit me up at anytime if you want to come take if for a spin or have any questions. My cell phone number is 225-721-seven one five five. Call or text. My voicemail does not work so if i dont answer please shoot me a text.

I live in Saint Francisville, La. and work in Baton Rouge. I go to Preston, Mississippi 3 times a month so i could meet you anywhere between Saint Francisville and there as well.

Thanks, Nick.

09 Grizzly 700 EPS - SOLD
Team Deep 'N Dirty
"YACC" Member #5
- 30" Backs on SS312's
- 27" Zillas
- PATV snorkel
- Gorilla rad relocation
- HMF muffler
- EHS Bullet Box
- 1.5mm shim, white EPI spring
- Gorilla Axles
- HL 2" lift
- 1" wheel spacers
- Rox 5" risers
- Fly Aero CR-Hi bars
- ODI grips
- Warn 2500
- Split audio tubes

http://www.youtube.com/user/teamdeep...e=results_main

Last edited by DSCZ71; 07-11-2012 at 12:10 AM..
DSCZ71 is offlineReport Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSCZ71 For This Useful Post:
DrMud (07-11-2012), mainegrizz660 (07-13-2012)

Thanked 1,248 Times in 821 Posts
DrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2012, 09:26 AM
Let us know how the new flavor turns out. Our most recent creek ride had some Can AM friends, my son wants on too, but he needs a J.O.B.

YACC MEMBER # 7

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS
My Sons: 29.5 laws or 27" Bighorns or 27" XTR's, Bunch of stuff.

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS Yamaha skid plates, Yamaha hand guard, Yamaha brush guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Moose fender flares, ATV Nerf Bars, Richochet Floor skids, EPI Clutch Kit, Rigid Duallies, 1mm shim, Moose GPS Finger Grip mount, Garmin GPS, Warn winch, Yamaha Rear Storage Box, Performance Snorkles, 27" Bighorns, SS12 ITP Platinum rims.
DrMud is online nowReport Post

GrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2012, 09:38 AM
When u get the ham let me take it for a spin!
28x10 SwampLawz
Gold Secondary
2mm shim
Stalld
Rad Racked
Snorks
Rhinos
etc

SOLD

Tweeked Slick60

- mileanhour.com
GrizzNasty is offlineReport Post

Thanked 1,248 Times in 821 Posts
DrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2012, 09:42 AM
for those that really feel the need, I have started a CanAM vs Grizzly thread...

CanAm vs Grizzly 700

DSCZ71, always appreciated your input on the forum, hate to see you leave, but understand the HP issue. Good luck on the sale, bike looks nice.

YACC MEMBER # 7

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS
My Sons: 29.5 laws or 27" Bighorns or 27" XTR's, Bunch of stuff.

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS Yamaha skid plates, Yamaha hand guard, Yamaha brush guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Moose fender flares, ATV Nerf Bars, Richochet Floor skids, EPI Clutch Kit, Rigid Duallies, 1mm shim, Moose GPS Finger Grip mount, Garmin GPS, Warn winch, Yamaha Rear Storage Box, Performance Snorkles, 27" Bighorns, SS12 ITP Platinum rims.

Last edited by DrMud; 07-11-2012 at 09:48 AM..
DrMud is online nowReport Post
The Following User Says Thank You to DrMud For This Useful Post:
DSCZ71 (07-13-2012)

DSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond reputeDSCZ71 has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzNasty View Post
When u get the ham let me take it for a spin!
Haha you know it man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMud View Post
for those that really feel the need, I have started a CanAM vs Grizzly thread...

CanAm vs Grizzly 700

DSCZ71, always appreciated your input on the forum, hate to see you leave, but understand the HP issue. Good luck on the sale, bike looks nice.
Thanks for the kind words. We have engaged in some very good discussions on here! Dont worry, i will not be leaving. I would miss you guys too much haha. I will def drop by and help talk someone into a set of rox risers every now and then or get in a heated discussion about tires. lol

Im definitely going to take some time to write up a very detailed comparison between the outlander and grizzly. Im sure i will miss some things about the grizzly. One obvious thing i will miss is having ground clearance! Power is just so fun though, especially when you are trying to sling monster tires. I like to try new things anyway so this will be a good experience no matter what.

Team Deep 'N Dirty
"YACC" Member #5
- 30" Backs on SS312's
- 27" Zillas
- PATV snorkel
- Gorilla rad relocation
- HMF muffler
- EHS Bullet Box
- Gorilla Axles
- HL 2" lift
- 1" wheel spacers
- Rox 5" risers
- Fly Aero CR-Hi bars
- ODI grips
- Warn 2500
- Split audio tubes

Wemac has a brilliant futureWemac has a brilliant futureWemac has a brilliant futureWemac has a brilliant futureWemac has a brilliant futureWemac has a brilliant futureWemac has a brilliant futureWemac has a brilliant futureWemac has a brilliant futureWemac has a brilliant futureWemac has a brilliant future

07-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Will be good to hear your findings on the comparison of the two. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
09 Blue Armour 700EPS 27" XTR's on 14's, HMF utility, K&N, HMF Optimizer, Mad Mikes mod's 2&3, 8-16 gram weights with orange secondary spring, Tiger Tail, Full Ricochet Skids, Warn XT 2500, Tamarack rear box, Rotopax gas/gas, storage/first aid. 08 Blue 700FI 27" XTR's on 12's, PCIII, K&N, Full Ricochet Skids, Warn RT 2500. Wemac
Wemac is offlineReport Post

cbsavage will become famous soon enoughcbsavage will become famous soon enough

07-12-2012, 06:56 AM
always fun to try new stuff, good luck on the new purchase....cb

Last edited by cbsavage; 07-12-2012 at 06:57 AM.. Reason: spelling
cbsavage is offlineReport Post

07-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Someone make me an offer! I am willing to do a little driving to meet up with you if need be.

Team Deep 'N Dirty
"YACC" Member #5
- 30" Backs on SS312's
- 27" Zillas
- PATV snorkel
- Gorilla rad relocation
- HMF muffler
- EHS Bullet Box
- Gorilla Axles
- HL 2" lift
- 1" wheel spacers
- Rox 5" risers
- Fly Aero CR-Hi bars
- ODI grips
- Warn 2500
- Split audio tubes

NCMUDMAN has a reputation beyond reputeNCMUDMAN has a reputation beyond reputeNCMUDMAN has a reputation beyond reputeNCMUDMAN has a reputation beyond reputeNCMUDMAN has a reputation beyond reputeNCMUDMAN has a reputation beyond reputeNCMUDMAN has a reputation beyond reputeNCMUDMAN has a reputation beyond reputeNCMUDMAN has a reputation beyond reputeNCMUDMAN has a reputation beyond reputeNCMUDMAN has a reputation beyond repute

07-13-2012, 10:49 AM
Good luck man!! I have enjoyed our tire talks in the past!! Don't be a stranger. Look forward to hearing what you gotta say about the comparison!
ITP SS108s
Hl Tire Sealant
1.5mm shim mod
EPI orange spring
Barkers Dual Exhaust
EHS Racing Intake
EHS fuel programmer
Warn Front Bumper
Moose rear bumper
Fender Bars w/ footpegs
AP Skids
Warn RT2.5
2R Racing pegs, side rails
Rock Sliderzz
Kimpex Fender Flares
Tamarack Front Box
Moose handgaurds
rotopax 4gal fuel pack
NCMUDMAN is offlineReport Post
The Following User Says Thank You to NCMUDMAN For This Useful Post:
DSCZ71 (07-13-2012)

04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute

07-13-2012, 12:37 PM
don't be a stranger cuz we all know you'll be back!!! You're very knowledgeable on the Grizz and are all ways willing to help. Good luck with selling yours and the new ride as well.
K & N air filter
1 1/2" wheel spacers
Yamaha Over fenders
Warn winch with Amsteel synthetic line
HMF Swamp series slip on exhaust w/ optimizer (junk!)
Digital temp gauge
EPI orange secondary spring and 1.5mm shim, 500 stall springs
ODI Rogue grips
Custom rock sliders (maintaining stock ground clearance)
Rox risers and aero Fly barz
04zrx is offlineReport Post
The Following User Says Thank You to 04zrx For This Useful Post:
DSCZ71 (07-13-2012)

moto92 is a splendid one to beholdmoto92 is a splendid one to beholdmoto92 is a splendid one to beholdmoto92 is a splendid one to beholdmoto92 is a splendid one to beholdmoto92 is a splendid one to behold

07-13-2012, 10:14 PM
great looking grizz, this is just what im looking for!
moto92 is offlineReport Post

07-14-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto92 View Post
great looking grizz, this is just what im looking for!
Lets make a deal!

Team Deep 'N Dirty
"YACC" Member #5
- 30" Backs on SS312's
- 27" Zillas
- PATV snorkel
- Gorilla rad relocation
- HMF muffler
- EHS Bullet Box
- Gorilla Axles
- HL 2" lift
- 1" wheel spacers
- Rox 5" risers
- Fly Aero CR-Hi bars
- ODI grips
- Warn 2500
- Split audio tubes

07-19-2012, 09:31 PM
This bike is sold!!!

Team Deep 'N Dirty
"YACC" Member #5
- 30" Backs on SS312's
- 27" Zillas
- PATV snorkel
- Gorilla rad relocation
- HMF muffler
- EHS Bullet Box
- Gorilla Axles
- HL 2" lift
- 1" wheel spacers
- Rox 5" risers
- Fly Aero CR-Hi bars
- ODI grips
- Warn 2500
- Split audio tubes

GrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond reputeGrizzNasty has a reputation beyond repute

07-19-2012, 09:57 PM
now u can get a rancher!!!!!
28x10 SwampLawz
Gold Secondary
2mm shim
Stalld
Rad Racked
Snorks
Rhinos
etc

SOLD

Tweeked Slick60

- mileanhour.com
GrizzNasty is offlineReport Post

07-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzNasty View Post
now u can get a rancher!!!!!
Yessir!!! Im getting an 87% gear reduction, a 2 inch lift, 28 inch mud lites, a 6 ft tall snorkel and an equally tall exhaust snorkel! And im ganna get a K&N airfilter so i can pick up 6 or 7 hp!

Team Deep 'N Dirty
"YACC" Member #5
- 30" Backs on SS312's
- 27" Zillas
- PATV snorkel
- Gorilla rad relocation
- HMF muffler
- EHS Bullet Box
- Gorilla Axles
- HL 2" lift
- 1" wheel spacers
- Rox 5" risers
- Fly Aero CR-Hi bars
- ODI grips
- Warn 2500
- Split audio tubes

Last edited by DSCZ71; 07-19-2012 at 10:09 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to DSCZ71 For This Useful Post:
Dan1724 (07-20-2012)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum > Classifieds > ATVs For Sale

Search tags for this page
09 grizzly 700 mods
2009 yamaha 700 grizzly hp mods
2009 yamaha 700 grizzly mods
700 grizzly mods
700 grizzly parts craigslist of baton rouge
atv for sale baton rouge
custom parts for yamaha 700 grizzly
grizzly 700 free mods

grizzly 700 mods

what are the basic power mods for a 2012 griz 700
yamaha grizzly 700 craigslist baton rouge
yamaha grizzly 700 for sale in baton rouge
yamaha grizzly 700 for sale with snorkel in la
yamaha grizzly 700 in craigslist
yamaha grizzly 700 mods
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.