Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum

We tell it like it is!

CALLING WAYUPNORTH WHERE ARE YOU! I MISS U DUDE

This is a discussion on CALLING WAYUPNORTH WHERE ARE YOU! I MISS U DUDE within the General Discussion forums, part of the Public Forums category; Originally Posted by jesus_is_lord Thats cuz WUN hated dealers. He made then look bad! LOL, Yep!...

Go Back   Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum > Public Forums > General Discussion

General Discussion Welcome to General Discussion. This is a general forum where we talk about anything that is NON-GRIZZLY related. Please post in the appropriate forum that relates (we have engine forums, tire forums, accessory forums...and all the others too) to your topic. This way when someone (including us) comes here to look for answers, it will be a lot easier to find info. If you are posting something in general that you cant find a forum for, then this is the place to put it. Thanks for helping us try to get the info organized.

Thanked 1,246 Times in 820 Posts
DrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus_is_lord View Post
Thats cuz WUN hated dealers. He made then look bad!

LOL, Yep!

YACC MEMBER # 7

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS
My Sons: 29.5 laws or 27" Bighorns or 27" XTR's, Bunch of stuff.

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS Yamaha skid plates, Yamaha hand guard, Yamaha brush guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Moose fender flares, ATV Nerf Bars, Richochet Floor skids, EPI Clutch Kit, Rigid Duallies, 1mm shim, Moose GPS Finger Grip mount, Garmin GPS, Warn winch, Yamaha Rear Storage Box, Performance Snorkles, 27" Bighorns, SS12 ITP Platinum rims.
DrMud is offlineReport Post

DrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2012, 07:34 PM
Here is a link to the Orbits that has a person that moved to Alaska in 74, WUN mentioned that, also has a son, has facial hair like Wuns.

Jerry Allen Groth - Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman: Obituaries

Link to his youtube website:

knikman1951's Channel - YouTube

I tried to google this person in the orbits and get the phone numer and call tehm and see if this was WUN, no success, maybe somebody else has an access system to get the phone number, other way might be the Jaycees link or the Lutheran church member.

YACC MEMBER # 7

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS Yamaha skid plates, Yamaha hand guard, Yamaha brush guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Moose fender flares, ATV Nerf Bars, Richochet Floor skids, EPI Clutch Kit, Rigid Duallies, 1mm shim, Moose GPS Finger Grip mount, Garmin GPS, Warn winch, Yamaha Rear Storage Box, Performance Snorkles, 27" Bighorns, SS12 ITP Platinum rims.

Last edited by DrMud; 01-23-2012 at 07:35 PM..

ktaco has a reputation beyond reputektaco has a reputation beyond reputektaco has a reputation beyond reputektaco has a reputation beyond reputektaco has a reputation beyond reputektaco has a reputation beyond reputektaco has a reputation beyond reputektaco has a reputation beyond reputektaco has a reputation beyond reputektaco has a reputation beyond reputektaco has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2012, 08:04 PM
By using his personal email address, which I'm sure someone has, or that it was a requirement to sign up to this fourm, you could try a reverse email lookup on facebook, that's assuming he has an account. Also, I can't remember what was asked when we signed up here, but did he not have to provide a real name?

In this case it is hard to dig any deeper, as we don't know if he just decided to leave or what not. In emergency cases (I have seen suicide notes on other fourms) the person can be tracked fairly easy using IP addresses, along with info given during sign up.

Although I didn't agree with a lot of WUN's stance on things, I cannot deny his knowledge of grizzlys. He was a valued member here and I hope all is well.
ktaco is offlineReport Post

bigredgrizzly is a glorious beacon of lightbigredgrizzly is a glorious beacon of lightbigredgrizzly is a glorious beacon of lightbigredgrizzly is a glorious beacon of lightbigredgrizzly is a glorious beacon of lightbigredgrizzly is a glorious beacon of light

01-23-2012, 08:22 PM
very knowledgeable and willing to help out. always enjoyed his posts. hopefully everything is ok.
ehs big 3 with uni air filter
jbs sheave,18gram weights,purple secondary
500 rpm stall springs
perfex skid plate
heat demon heated grips and thumb
rear pass. seat
bigredgrizzly is offlineReport Post

SCTurkeyHunter1 has much to be proud ofSCTurkeyHunter1 has much to be proud ofSCTurkeyHunter1 has much to be proud ofSCTurkeyHunter1 has much to be proud ofSCTurkeyHunter1 has much to be proud ofSCTurkeyHunter1 has much to be proud ofSCTurkeyHunter1 has much to be proud ofSCTurkeyHunter1 has much to be proud ofSCTurkeyHunter1 has much to be proud ofSCTurkeyHunter1 has much to be proud of

01-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMud View Post
Here is a link to the Orbits that has a person that moved to Alaska in 74, WUN mentioned that, also has a son, has facial hair like Wuns.

Jerry Allen Groth - Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman: Obituaries

Link to his youtube website:

knikman1951's Channel - YouTube

I tried to google this person in the orbits and get the phone numer and call tehm and see if this was WUN, no success, maybe somebody else has an access system to get the phone number, other way might be the Jaycees link or the Lutheran church member.
That looks like his videos. Especially the one mentioning the Muzzy exhaust.
OG/GROC Member #26
700 Grizzly & 350 Grizzly
SCTurkeyHunter1 is offlineReport Post
Ride to Live!

COtoMTgriz has a reputation beyond reputeCOtoMTgriz has a reputation beyond reputeCOtoMTgriz has a reputation beyond reputeCOtoMTgriz has a reputation beyond reputeCOtoMTgriz has a reputation beyond reputeCOtoMTgriz has a reputation beyond reputeCOtoMTgriz has a reputation beyond reputeCOtoMTgriz has a reputation beyond reputeCOtoMTgriz has a reputation beyond reputeCOtoMTgriz has a reputation beyond reputeCOtoMTgriz has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2012, 09:19 PM
Most of his older posts, all the pic's have been removed, that sucks.
COtoMTgriz is offlineReport Post

01-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COtoMTgriz View Post
Most of his older posts, all the pic's have been removed, that sucks.
If he used photobucket, he or someone may have moved or rearranged the pictures in the album, my understanding is this breaks the link. I may be wrong on this.

YACC MEMBER # 7

ziechman has much to be proud ofziechman has much to be proud ofziechman has much to be proud ofziechman has much to be proud ofziechman has much to be proud ofziechman has much to be proud ofziechman has much to be proud ofziechman has much to be proud of

01-24-2012, 05:57 AM
That is not WUN's obit. His name is not Jerry Groth. I do not know much else, but that is definitely not his obituary.
EHS Stage 1: Custom Grind Cam, +2 Ferrea valves/Kibble white, 3mm overboar TB, CP 11.0-1 HC Piston
Bazzaz Z-Fi/Z-AFM
Dynatek DFS7-25
RDC Low Profile Rad
RDC 2" Lift Kit
Elka Stage 3 Front/Rear
JBS HotRodRhino/Purple spring/16g greased greaseless
ziechman is offlineReport Post

01-24-2012, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziechman View Post
That is not WUN's obit. His name is not Jerry Groth. I do not know much else, but that is definitely not his obituary.

Good, any chance that you know his real name?

YACC MEMBER # 7

04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2012, 06:11 AM
I think he said that his brother usually rode his 660, dunno if that helps. I don't know how this stuff works but is his account here still open, if he just wanted to leave he would close his account ( I would think)
K & N air filter
1 1/2" wheel spacers
Yamaha Over fenders
Warn winch with Amsteel synthetic line
HMF Swamp series slip on exhaust w/ optimizer (junk!)
Digital temp gauge
EPI orange secondary spring and 1.5mm shim, 500 stall springs
ODI Rogue grips
Custom rock sliders (maintaining stock ground clearance)
Rox risers and aero Fly barz

Last edited by 04zrx; 01-24-2012 at 06:13 AM..
04zrx is offlineReport Post

Betty Humpter is a splendid one to beholdBetty Humpter is a splendid one to beholdBetty Humpter is a splendid one to beholdBetty Humpter is a splendid one to beholdBetty Humpter is a splendid one to beholdBetty Humpter is a splendid one to behold

01-24-2012, 06:43 AM
Since he has posted on here you will have his ip address. You can call the local police and say that you are worried about him (since he is older) and just wanted to make sure he is ok. The police can take the address and pinpoint his location and his name with that info. Just tell them that you dont need to be followed up with you are just concerned about him as a friend. They will let you know if he has passed though.

Just my 2c
- Over fenders
- Light bar
- Viper 3000 winch
- Maxxis Big Horns 26x12x12 all 4
- STI HD1 wheels 12"
2012 Grizz 450
- Special Edition Wheels
- Warn 2500# winch

- Previous:
2003 Big Bear 400
2007 Grizzly 350 IRS

Betty Humpter is offlineReport Post

ziechman has much to be proud ofziechman has much to be proud ofziechman has much to be proud ofziechman has much to be proud ofziechman has much to be proud ofziechman has much to be proud ofziechman has much to be proud ofziechman has much to be proud of

01-24-2012, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMud View Post
Good, any chance that you know his real name?
Yes, at least I believe I do. I have purchased some stuff off of him in the past and the return name and address was not the name in the obituary you found. I feel that if he never mentioned his name in any post in the past then I feel obligated not to reveal his name. I really hope he is well an enjoying the Polar Bear up there on the knik!
EHS Stage 1: Custom Grind Cam, +2 Ferrea valves/Kibble white, 3mm overboar TB, CP 11.0-1 HC Piston
Bazzaz Z-Fi/Z-AFM
Dynatek DFS7-25
RDC Low Profile Rad
RDC 2" Lift Kit
Elka Stage 3 Front/Rear
JBS HotRodRhino/Purple spring/16g greased greaseless
ziechman is offlineReport Post

Lumpy will become famous soon enoughLumpy will become famous soon enough

01-24-2012, 09:10 AM
Wow, you know his real name? Even if you don't reveal it, could you look it up? Call him or something? And then let us know?
Thanks, all you guys for your efforts. This is real cool.
AEM digital afr gauge
Full Muzzy
Mikes mods 2&3, 1mm shim
Orange spring, 18g weights
Wiseco 11:1 hc
Mudbuster Cam
26" xtr mudlites, itp rims
Custom alum chainsaw rack
Hand warmers, extend throttle
Lumpy is offlineReport Post

WingNut is a name known to allWingNut is a name known to allWingNut is a name known to allWingNut is a name known to allWingNut is a name known to allWingNut is a name known to all

01-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Agreed ziechman, it is not your position to give out his real name.
Assuming he is okay, it is totally up him if he decides to call back onto this forum or not.
I would naturally assume that he still checks in once in awhile, but perhaps his computer fried and is just spending all his time outside.
However he was always very helpful and knew the grizzly's inside out, he is sure missed around here.
WingNut is offlineReport Post

01-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Ok, so, we can assume he is alive,which I am glad,(I will stop saying he must be dead) somebody knows his real name and not in the orbits.

And, I agree, I would not post his name on the web.

I still find it hard it odd that he went silent on all the forums at the same time. I am on a half a dozen forums, even when I am hacked at one I am on the others.....so dunno.

YACC MEMBER # 7

Last edited by DrMud; 01-24-2012 at 11:29 AM..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum > Public Forums > General Discussion

Search tags for this page

350 grizzly brush guard

grizzly atv rear seat

handlebar risers for atv

highlifter wayupnorth
it mudlite tires on a yamaha grizzly 700
knikman1951
tiger tail for a grizzly 350
tiger tail tow system grizzly 350

wayupnorth atv blog

wayupnorth clutch

wayupnorth grizzly

wayupnorth grizzly 700 name

where is wayupnorth grizzly central

yamaha grizzly 550 handlebar risers
yamaha grizzly brush guard
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.