Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum

We tell it like it is!

Yamaha overfenders install...

This is a discussion on Yamaha overfenders install... within the Grizzly Accessories forums, part of the Grizzly Forums category; So I picked up some overfenders from a fellow GC member who decided he didn't want them and they didn't come with any instructions for ...

Go Back   Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum > Grizzly Forums > Grizzly Accessories

Grizzly Accessories Discuss all other Grizzly accessories here.

mnmofro is on a distinguished road

05-22-2013, 12:18 AM
Yamaha overfenders install...

So I picked up some overfenders from a fellow GC member who decided he didn't want them and they didn't come with any instructions for install. Normally that doesn't seem like too big of a deal except there are about 8 pieces of hardware for each hole. Anyone who has installed these could you tell me the size of the hole that is supposed to be drilled? I'm pretty sure I have the correct hardware assembly figured out(I'm thinking bolt, washer, overfender, rubber grommet through the hole on the grizz, plastic sleeve, then nut) but any tips on that would be helpful too.

Thanks!
1" Spacers
Warn 2500 lb. winch
Hot Rod Sheave
Purple Spring
14 g. Dr. Pulley Weights
Yamaha Brush Deflectors
mnmofro is offlineReport Post

Thanked 1,230 Times in 807 Posts
DrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond repute

05-22-2013, 06:19 AM
Best that i can remember, once you get started drilling holes I would bolt it as I go so the holes will all align, been a couple of years since I put my moose flares on.

YACC MEMBER # 7

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS
My Sons: 29.5 laws or 27" Bighorns or 27" XTR's, Bunch of stuff.

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS Yamaha skid plates, Yamaha hand guard, Yamaha brush guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Moose fender flares, ATV Nerf Bars, Richochet Floor skids, EPI Clutch Kit, Rigid Duallies, 1mm shim, Moose GPS Finger Grip mount, Garmin GPS, Warn winch, Yamaha Rear Storage Box, Performance Snorkles, 27" Bighorns, SS12 ITP Platinum rims.
DrMud is offlineReport Post
Ron

Ron will become famous soon enoughRon will become famous soon enough

05-29-2013, 09:31 AM
Hey mnmofro, If you can, post some pics of the process. Im considering putting them on but would like to see the process and end results. The big question being, how much wider did it make it? I only have a 4x8 trailer and the Grizzly just fits now with about 3/4" on each side. Thanks!! Ron

Hey, I was next. Shut up, you still are!!
Ron is offlineReport Post

jwaj2002 is a jewel in the roughjwaj2002 is a jewel in the roughjwaj2002 is a jewel in the roughjwaj2002 is a jewel in the rough
05-29-2013, 07:55 PM
I don't remember any rubber grommets get one of the screws, and go to the hardware store use their size guage to find out the bit size, also if they've been put on I'd replace the nyloc nuts
jwaj2002 is offlineReport Post

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum > Grizzly Forums > Grizzly Accessories

Search tags for this page

2012 450 grizzly overfenders

2013 grizzly overfenders
2013 yamaha grizzly 450 overfender install
2013 yamaha grizzly 450 overfenders
grizzly 550 on a 4x8 trailer
how to install yamaha grizzly 450 overfenders

how to install yamaha over fenders on a grizzly 700

install yamaha grizzly overfenders
install yamaha overfenders
installing overfenders yamaha grizzly 450
overfenders install on yamahe grizzly
viking overfenders installation

yamaha grizzly 450 overfenders

yamaha overfenders

yamaha overfenders 2013 grizzly 450
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.