Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

Just a heads up. Rox bars combo kit instock

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  swampdonkeyvt 
#1 ·
Been waiting a while for the rox combo kit to be in stock. So just thought I would let you guys know, if you are waiting they are in stock.

#2 ·
Awesome setup you guy's better jump on them while they have them in stock!!!

#3 ·
One of my favorite mods.

#6 ·
What kind of mod is this?

#7 ·
This is a mod for the handlebars. These bars are wider and the risers give you two points of adjustment instead of just being able to rock the bars forward or back for max comfort. Looks cool, too!

These were taken when I still had the pad on but I have since taken it off. You'll get the idea, though.

Reactions: Cdndude
#8 ·
Might have to try this out. I find the stock bars not wide enough for me

#9 ·
2016 combo set ordered. They have 12 left

#10 ·
Just helping you spend more money, ha, however, did you also order new mounts for your PowerMadd Sentinels? I'd hate for you to have to make another order when they can all ship in the same box if you hurry, cha ching.
Congrats on another line to your mods, what's next? hahahahaha

Reactions: okbear
#11 ·
Oh yeah I made sure I got them. What's next is most likely new tires in the spring and maybe a new storage box for the rear rack.

#12 ·
Definitely go "hard" box on the machine, Tamarack and even Koplin now have nice hard boxes. Soft bags/boxes need to fade away, even Ogio for atv boxes. As far as tires...hmm, I'm still searching for the perfect tire, loved the Pitbull Growlers, got about 3500 miles on my set with a few plugs along the way. Drank the Kool-Aid for Bighorns and I want to love them, however I put a plug in a tire at 117 miles and have a big sidewall slit, not through to the important stuff....air, but slit. The tires have about 400 miles on them on rocky trails of me hammering down with the oh shit, rock, bam riding style.
Someone else here can give another opinion, I'm hard on tires that should last longer or maybe I'm just not living right, ha.
Cheers and Congrats on the Rox bars. If you like them, let us know. I'm still a stock bar guy. I may buy them if they send me a sticker that adds 5 hp, ha.

#13 ·
They sent me several stickers. However, I'm not sure how much HP they added to my file cabinet and garage fridge... Both are still working as expected. lol

#20 ·
It honestly looks better in person than the picture shows. I am more worried about function over looks. Stock bars sweep back to far for my liking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.