Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

racin grizzley's

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  skinman 
#1 ·
I'm new here and this is my first post. my question is do any of you guys race in any utility races? I've done it once and would like to again. I've looked here and on other sites but no luck. I must not have the only fast grizzly . thanks for the great site skinman out.

#2 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skinman @ April 2, 2008, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm new here and this is my first post. my question is do any of you guys race in any utility races? I've done it once and would like to again. I've looked here and on other sites but no luck. I must not have the only fast grizzly . thanks for the great site skinman out.[/b]
I course marshal for the AWRCS Series, It is a great series if you like technical woods racing. Check them out at www.awrcs.com the first race is this weekend in Boyers PA.

#3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ALC @ April 2, 2008, 1:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I course marshal for the AWRCS Series, It is a great series if you like technical woods racing. Check them out at www.awrcs.com the first race is this weekend in Boyers PA.[/b]

Hey. thanks I.ll check it out I live in Me. the only race I've run is with rock maple. 90% of all our riding is tight woods and boulders, . I'm a sled racer and need something to do in the summer. thanks again skinman.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.