Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum

We tell it like it is!

Are Grizzly A-arms the same as Rhino A-arms

This is a discussion on Are Grizzly A-arms the same as Rhino A-arms within the Grizzly Chassis & Body forums, part of the Grizzly Forums category; Hey! My first time on any forum. I'm looking at buying used TDJ Cat Tracks (the price is right!). And the guy has them on ...

Go Back   Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum > Grizzly Forums > Grizzly Chassis & Body

Grizzly Chassis & Body Discuss Grizzly chassis and body modifications here.

Beagle is on a distinguished road
01-25-2012, 09:02 PM
Are Grizzly A-arms the same as Rhino A-arms

Hey! My first time on any forum. I'm looking at buying used TDJ Cat Tracks (the price is right!). And the guy has them on his Rhino and he told me that they would fit on my Grizzly. Now can anybody tell me if the lower a-arms on a '09 Rhino is the same as a '08 Grizzly's?
Beagle is offlineReport Post

SnowGrizz is a splendid one to beholdSnowGrizz is a splendid one to beholdSnowGrizz is a splendid one to beholdSnowGrizz is a splendid one to beholdSnowGrizz is a splendid one to beholdSnowGrizz is a splendid one to beholdSnowGrizz is a splendid one to behold

01-25-2012, 10:04 PM
Welcome to GC! Someone here will chime in with some help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rigid Dually D2's ~ ODI Rogue Lock-On Grips
Warn RT25 Winch ~ 26" Bighorn 2.0's
1" Wheel Spacers ~ Yamaha Handguards
WES Rear Seat ~ HELLA Fog Lights
RAM GPS Mount ~ SilverStar Ultras
UNI Air Filter ~ Stearns Fin Rack Grips
Black Anodized Ricochet A-Arm Guards
SnowGrizz is offlineReport Post

Helmut has a brilliant futureHelmut has a brilliant futureHelmut has a brilliant futureHelmut has a brilliant futureHelmut has a brilliant futureHelmut has a brilliant futureHelmut has a brilliant futureHelmut has a brilliant futureHelmut has a brilliant futureHelmut has a brilliant futureHelmut has a brilliant future
01-25-2012, 10:37 PM
No, the lower a-arms are completely different. The shocks attach to the upper a-arm on the Rhino and the bottom a-arm on the Grizzly. Also, the Grizzly a-arm is swept backward where the ball joint attaches and it's not on the Rhino.
Helmut is offlineReport Post

YEPSED has a reputation beyond reputeYEPSED has a reputation beyond reputeYEPSED has a reputation beyond reputeYEPSED has a reputation beyond reputeYEPSED has a reputation beyond reputeYEPSED has a reputation beyond reputeYEPSED has a reputation beyond reputeYEPSED has a reputation beyond reputeYEPSED has a reputation beyond reputeYEPSED has a reputation beyond reputeYEPSED has a reputation beyond repute

01-25-2012, 10:47 PM
You can get the kit to convert to the Grizz.... Call a track dealer and get some info there.. That would be best bet.

08 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Real Tree AP

Over 15,000 Hard Miles,Custom Welded Reinforced Fixed Frame,Vision Buckshot Wheels,Maxxis Bighorn Tires,Yamaha Heavy Duty Front Bumper,Warn 2500 Winch,Hi Lifter 2in Lift,Moose Heated Hand Grips,EBC Brake Pads,2in Exhaust Tip,Artic Cat Rear Rack,Kawasaki Axle Bearings,Yamaha Aluminum Skid Plates,Ricochet A Arm Guards,UNI Air Filter,Amsteel Winch Rope,American Trails Rear Bag,4-450 Clutch Weights,1mm Shim

2011 Polaris RZR 800 Indy Red/White LE

13inches of ground clearance,STI HD3 7x14 6+1 offset wheels,PB Growlers 26.5x9x14 on all 4 corners,Racer Tech 2in lift,Racer Tech dual rate HD springs,SLP Clutch kit,Vent Racing air intake with Donaldson filters,Polaris front and rear bumpers,Polaris Flip up windshield,Cooter Brown top,Pro Armour Doors,Warn 3500lb winch,Joes racing mirror,Polaris rear trunk

YEPSED is online nowReport Post

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum > Grizzly Forums > Grizzly Chassis & Body

Search tags for this page
are all rhino a-arms the same
cheap yamaha rhino a arms
do rhino a arms fit grizzly
does yamaha grizzly and rhino use same parts
grizzly tracks mounted to a rhino
rhino 1 a arms

rhino a arms

rhino a-arms
rhino to grizzly a arms
rhino with grizzly a arms
will 700 grizzly a - arm's fit grizzly 660
will grizzly tracks fit a rhino
will rhino 700 a-arms fit on a rhino 660?
will rhino a arms work on grizzly
yamaha rhino a arms
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.