Well I don't know if there's another good website for it, but GC is a great place to come for that answer.
1. Put your bike in Neutral and take your left side black plastic cover off.
2. using a vice-grip and a 10mm (I think) wrench, loosen the nut at the end of the linkage shaft (the long silver rod) on the right side, and the nut that is tucked wayyy up by your shifter.
3. Use a pencil or a marker to make a horizontal line that you can see clearly along that rod.
4. There is a flat spot on that rod. Use your wrench to turn the rod 1/4 turn either way. Then try and "find" each gear, including P and R. You'll know if it got worse or better. If it got better, continue turning the rod 1/4 turn in that same direction until it is perfect. If it got worse, turn it back 1/4 turn at a time to get back to where you started (keep an eye on that mark you made). Then go 1/4 turn in the other direction until it gets better.
5. If it still doesn't find park and ALL the other shift positions, you may need to replace the ball joints on the end of that rod.
6. After you get it where you want, hold the rod steady and re-tighten BOTH of the nuts on the end of the rods.
Good luck. And remember, this is THE website for all things Grizzly!!!!