Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

oil filter part numer - 700fi

9K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  gray05 
#1 ·
can someone give me the oe part number for the oil filter on a 700grizz - i am trying to cross it to a wix number - and the yami dealer doesnt have one in stock.

need one soon - im over the 20hrs and need to change it now

thanks

jp

#3 ·
Looks like 06 back 660s use 5GH-13440-00-00 OEM which crosses to 51358 WIX (very good filter). 07 660 and 700 use 5GH-13440-20-00. Who knows what the dif is... Could just be a new univeral filter that's backwards compatible. Wix has an excellent site that actually lets you see burst pressures, max flow rates, bypass valve settings, etc. for each of their filters as well as applications. The 700 isn't listed, but the 660s are. I too am VERY interested in the Wix version; they're readily available to me and the OEM is about $16 freaking bucks!

#7 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yamerhaw @ May 2 2007, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I called up Wix and they gave me some faulty info. You can see it here on their site. They're referencing a cartridge filter for the 700 grizz. I'm sure it really fits the raptor.[/b]

The filter for the Raptor 660, Grizzly 660 and the Grizzly 700 are all exactly the same!!! I currently own all three bikes and use the same filter on them--actually I use the ST 6607 on the raptor as it is slightly shorter than the ST 7317 which I use on the Grizzlies---Same exact filter though......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.