Pit Bull Tires ATV/UTV Radial Special Offer - Page 3 - Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum
Pit Bull Tires

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 174 Old 11-25-2009, 09:35 PM
RIP Mike Mayho

Got my Rockers

My rockers came today soon as I can find my card reader for my camera I will post some pics.
I should have them mounted up tomorrow on my freshly powder coated (black) ss108`s with black center caps and lugs.
I wanted to do the rims od green but couldn`t find any soon enough 3+ week wait.

I`m going up north for 3 days and will let ya all know how they perform.

Signature edited by GEARSLAYER in respect for the great late Mike Mayho known to us as Mad Mike. Mike's no longer with us people.

Mike road a mean...
07 770 Green Grizzly: EHS/Barker Port/Polish w/1mm o/s valves,Trinity 734 BBK, Barker +4mm Stroker Crank, Stage 2 Raptor Hot Cam, Barker true dual exhaust, PC5 w/Auto Tune, EHS Airbox Setup, 2mm o/s Throttle Body by KDS, 25.5" Pit Bull Growlers, Owner of Mike`s Powerhouse Mods #2 and #3 (formerly coop45 mods).

GOD BLESS MIKE'S SOUL. HE WAS A GREAT FRIEND AND ASSET TO THIS SITE. SEE YOU WHEN I GET THERE BUDDY! JAMEY (AKA GEARSLAYER).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 174 Old 11-25-2009, 09:51 PM
CRASH STUNT MEMBER

Thanked 1,790 Times in 1,216 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mike View Post
My rockers came today soon as I can find my card reader for my camera I will post some pics.
I should have them mounted up tomorrow on my freshly powder coated (black) ss108`s with black center caps and lugs.
I wanted to do the rims od green but couldn`t find any soon enough 3+ week wait.

I`m going up north for 3 days and will let ya all know how they perform.
I'll be looking forward to seeing them pic's. Do the rockers have the beadlock on them?

GREEN It's your Daddy !!!!
http://photobucket.com/desertdweller
'08-700 FI/EPS
OG/GROC Member #1
Thought of joining the Original Grizzly Roll Over Club? (OG/ GROC)
PM me and I'll tell you whats required to join.
All Grizzly's welcome!
post #33 of 174 Old 11-25-2009, 10:06 PM
RIP Mike Mayho

bead lock no (bead locks are a rim thing) but extended rim guard yes

Signature edited by GEARSLAYER in respect for the great late Mike Mayho known to us as Mad Mike. Mike's no longer with us people.

Mike road a mean...
07 770 Green Grizzly: EHS/Barker Port/Polish w/1mm o/s valves,Trinity 734 BBK, Barker +4mm Stroker Crank, Stage 2 Raptor Hot Cam, Barker true dual exhaust, PC5 w/Auto Tune, EHS Airbox Setup, 2mm o/s Throttle Body by KDS, 25.5" Pit Bull Growlers, Owner of Mike`s Powerhouse Mods #2 and #3 (formerly coop45 mods).

GOD BLESS MIKE'S SOUL. HE WAS A GREAT FRIEND AND ASSET TO THIS SITE. SEE YOU WHEN I GET THERE BUDDY! JAMEY (AKA GEARSLAYER).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 174 Old 11-26-2009, 07:56 PM
GRIZZLY77

Mike, can You post the pic next to Growlers?
Thanks

post #35 of 174 Old 11-27-2009, 06:52 AM
RIP Mike Mayho

Will do I already have a couple of pics next to the Growlers.(still can`t find my card reader)

My ride trip got canceled because during rifle season you can only ride between 11am-2pm not worth the 3+ hour drive up north.

Mike road a mean...

post #36 of 174 Old 11-27-2009, 11:13 AM
GRIZZLY77

You should be able to connect Your camera to Your comp and download the pics.

post #37 of 174 Old 11-27-2009, 07:29 PM

The Rockers came in today. Only took 3 days for delivering with one of those days being a holiday. That's some damn fast shipping. They look pretty damn sweet! Debating now on whether to buy new rims or put them on the stock rims...
post #38 of 174 Old 11-27-2009, 09:02 PM
GRIZZLY77

If it would be me I would get nice set of new rims. I like ITPs (but it's just me).
I keep the OEM as a spare set. Thay are only good for that.
I've seen to many bent -simply the're to weak.
You already have nice rubbers, if You have some change left, go with new rims.
Otherwords, You put all the effort to win this 'marathon' and You loosing at the finish line. That's NO for me.

post #39 of 174 Old 12-01-2009, 03:20 PM
RIP Mike Mayho

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIZZLY77 View Post
You should be able to connect Your camera to Your comp and download the pics.

yes I can but at 2-3 mins a pic it will take 2 sets of batteries 4 each set to get 35 pics off my cam. and my lap top doesn`t have a com port.

Mike road a mean...

post #40 of 174 Old 12-01-2009, 04:31 PM

Quote:
yes I can but at 2-3 mins a pic it will take 2 sets of batteries 4 each set to get 35 pics off my cam. and my lap top doesn`t have a com port.
Wow... Is the technology in Michigan that far behind the times. Just breaking your stones Something wrong there. It should not take any longer then your card reader
post #41 of 174 Old 12-01-2009, 05:32 PM
GRIZZLY77

I'm not a geek but might be: slow comp, slow USB and a big size pics.
When I'm downloading directly from my SLR instead card reader it's taking a lot longer, but not that long like I said there's couple things to be considered.
Sale is over and I'm not in rush anyway can wait a bit.

Hey Yobizan do You have a card reader, I mean a pics of Your set that You can post?

post #42 of 174 Old 12-01-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIZZLY77 View Post
I'm not a geek but might be: slow comp, slow USB and a big size pics.
When I'm downloading directly from my SLR instead card reader it's taking a lot longer, but not that long like I said there's couple things to be considered.
Sale is over and I'm not in rush anyway can wait a bit.

Hey Yobizan do You have a card reader, I mean a pics of Your set that You can post?
Tires aren't on the quad yet. It's been well over a month since I've even seen it. lol I'll post pix when I can.
post #43 of 174 Old 12-02-2009, 06:58 AM
RIP Mike Mayho

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfp673 View Post
Wow... Is the technology in Michigan that far behind the times. Just breaking your stones Something wrong there. It should not take any longer then your card reader

It`s an old camera (kodak dc3400) that someone gave to me. It uses a com port not a usb port, com ports are very slow. The cards the cam uses won`t fit in my printer which has 4 different slots for different types of cards. So I guess you could say I`m behind the times and cheap.

Mike road a mean...

Last edited by Mad Mike; 12-02-2009 at 07:00 AM.
post #44 of 174 Old 12-02-2009, 07:12 AM
RIP Mike Mayho

here ya go, I found my card reader I knew it had to be in the house some where.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rock vs grow.jpg
Views:	5046
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	7259   Click image for larger version

Name:	rock vs grow 2.jpg
Views:	13007
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	7260   Click image for larger version

Name:	rocker thread.jpg
Views:	2386
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	7261   Click image for larger version

Name:	rocker thread 2.jpg
Views:	2482
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	7262  

Mike road a mean...

post #45 of 174 Old 12-02-2009, 09:28 AM

Quote:
It`s an old camera (kodak dc3400) that someone gave to me. It uses a com port not a usb port, com ports are very slow. The cards the cam uses won`t fit in my printer which has 4 different slots for different types of cards. So I guess you could say I`m behind the times and cheap.
Just a joke Mad Mike Glad you got the pics loaded. They look pretty mean. I'd be curious to hear how they ride on trails, specifically rocky trails if you ride any. Enjoy!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum > Site Sponsor Forums > Pit Bull Tires

Search tags for this page
atv mud tires
atv snow tires
atv tires
pit bull growler atv tires

pitbull atv tires

pitbull atv tires for sale
pitbull growler
pitbull growler atv
pitbull mud tires

pitbull tires

radial atv tires
tires utv
utv mud tires
utv tires
yamaha rhino mud tires
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode