Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum

We tell it like it is!

New to us Toy Hauler Trailer! Pics!!

This is a discussion on New to us Toy Hauler Trailer! Pics!! within the Trailers and Toy Haulers forums, part of the Public Forums category; After much debate and research, we decided to upgrade our camping experience. The used 8' popup pickup camper was a decent unit, but she had ...

Go Back   Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum > Public Forums > Trailers and Toy Haulers

Trailers and Toy Haulers This section is for specific discussions pertaining to any and all Yamaha Grizzly or ATV related trailers. This includes toy haulers, cargo trailers, etc.

Mt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond repute

08-20-2012, 08:58 PM
New to us Toy Hauler Trailer! Pics!!

After much debate and research, we decided to upgrade our camping experience. The used 8' popup pickup camper was a decent unit, but she had finally had enough of peeing in the moquitoes and dark in the middle of the night. lol, can't blame her!

Wanted to find a toy hauler but didn't like the average travel trailers and a fithwheel wasn't an option. So we got a good deal on this unit and had a great experience with the dealership.

2008 ForestRiver Work and Play 26BD. Body is 26' with a 4' tounge. Has a forward front bedroom, galley area and full bathroom with shower, and over 10' seperate garage that is partitioned.

Ducted heat and a/c, 6 gallon water heater, 80 gallon freshwater, fridge/freezer, 3 burner range, double sink. Seems to be very well built trailer.

The thing that got me toward a enclosed trailer setup vs a travel trailer is the durability of the unit. Two 5k axels, somewere around a 3000lb rolling rate on rear door ramp, and rear cargo payload at 3000lbs. (in that range). Pulls nice, I think it looks great, and should take the abuse of the road well.

Some of the nice extras were the rear screen for the door opening, built in stabling jacks, 20' awning, dual deepcycle batteries, and it came with two 30lb propane tanks-FULL!
-Performance Snorkels
-Powermadd Handguards
-Moose Fender Extensions
-Wheelspacers
Mt.dewman is offlineReport Post
The Following User Says Thank You to Mt.dewman For This Useful Post:
chiefsnell (08-23-2012)

duckmans83 has a brilliant futureduckmans83 has a brilliant futureduckmans83 has a brilliant futureduckmans83 has a brilliant futureduckmans83 has a brilliant futureduckmans83 has a brilliant futureduckmans83 has a brilliant futureduckmans83 has a brilliant futureduckmans83 has a brilliant futureduckmans83 has a brilliant futureduckmans83 has a brilliant future

08-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Very nice. I want one so bad.
2003 Grizzly 660, warn A2000 winch, k&n air filter with outerwear, HMF performance series exhaust w/ quiet core, mudbuster cam, spal fan, 29.5x10R12 laws , Coop45 machined primary, white EPI secondary spring, 16 gram weights, quad 2" snorkel, HighStrength axles, Bronco shocks.

2006 Suzuki QuadSport Lt-Z250, ITP wheels, Carlisle trail wolf tires.

2001 Suzuki QuadSport Lt80, Moose air filter, wheel spacers.
duckmans83 is offlineReport Post

Thanked 1,072 Times in 667 Posts
AUSSIE BATTLER has a reputation beyond reputeAUSSIE BATTLER has a reputation beyond reputeAUSSIE BATTLER has a reputation beyond reputeAUSSIE BATTLER has a reputation beyond reputeAUSSIE BATTLER has a reputation beyond reputeAUSSIE BATTLER has a reputation beyond reputeAUSSIE BATTLER has a reputation beyond reputeAUSSIE BATTLER has a reputation beyond reputeAUSSIE BATTLER has a reputation beyond reputeAUSSIE BATTLER has a reputation beyond reputeAUSSIE BATTLER has a reputation beyond repute
Location: TOWNSVILLE , AUSTRAILIA When injustus becomes law,Resistance becomes duty !!

08-20-2012, 09:10 PM
Thumbs up

Nice pick up MTD looks great ive seen them in Aussie land as well , you fit the quads in back drop down area ???
and ya gotta keep mum happy ,,
WITH RAD RELO KIT
LED BAR
660 SS MEMBER
SOLD >>GROC MEMBER
06 /660 GRIZZ
FULLY SNORKED
KOLPIN 2 X FUEL CELLS
BEAR CLAW TIRES
1.5MM SHIMS
MAIER OVER FENDERS
TMAX 1500 KG WINCH
6 MM SKID PLATE [HOME MADE]
RICOCHET CV SKIDS
MAGELIAN GPS UNIT
2" ATV MOD TIP
1.5 " SPACERS
DWT NITRO WHEELS 1 INCH OFF SET
DOG BOX
STUBBY COOLERS
PISS ESKY

Last edited by AUSSIE BATTLER; 08-20-2012 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: speel check
AUSSIE BATTLER is offlineReport Post
The Following User Says Thank You to AUSSIE BATTLER For This Useful Post:
Mt.dewman (08-20-2012)

Wetland Destroyer has much to be proud ofWetland Destroyer has much to be proud ofWetland Destroyer has much to be proud ofWetland Destroyer has much to be proud ofWetland Destroyer has much to be proud ofWetland Destroyer has much to be proud ofWetland Destroyer has much to be proud ofWetland Destroyer has much to be proud of

08-20-2012, 09:15 PM
Looks sweet.
YACC member #30
2013 Grizzly 700 special edition
28"Outlaw MST Skinny/wide
on 12" msa m17 elixir Black
K&N filter
EHS Racing Air Box Lid
Barkers slip on
EHS bullet box
Highlifter Springs
JBS Hot Rod Sheave,16gr Ods,GoldSpring
Rhino axles
3500 Venom Winch
OGIO rear rack bag stelth
kolpin overfenders
kolpin fuel pack jr
Boss atv20 audio tube

I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive at death safely.
Wetland Destroyer is offlineReport Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wetland Destroyer For This Useful Post:
Mt.dewman (08-20-2012)

Mt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond reputeMt.dewman has a reputation beyond repute

08-20-2012, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSSIE BATTLER View Post
Nice pick up MTD looks great ive seen them in Aussie land as well , you fit the quads in back drop down area ???
and ya gotta keep mum happy ,,
yeah, for the first time out i just hid the honda in the trailer and let the grizz shine in the back of the truck! will be putting both bikes sideways in back next trip.
-Performance Snorkels
-Powermadd Handguards
-Moose Fender Extensions
-Wheelspacers

Red383 is a splendid one to beholdRed383 is a splendid one to beholdRed383 is a splendid one to beholdRed383 is a splendid one to beholdRed383 is a splendid one to beholdRed383 is a splendid one to beholdRed383 is a splendid one to behold

08-20-2012, 10:22 PM
Ah man thats awsome bud, congrats!
660 SS member #6 (SOLD)
04 Red SE grizzly 660
custom snorkels
Custom split tube speakers
relocated rad with temp gauage
29.5 laws on itp steel wheels
2500 warn winch
Kawi bearings
mad mikes mod 2,3
epi white secondary
lightened weights
1.0mm shim
and a uni
Red383 is online nowReport Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red383 For This Useful Post:
Mt.dewman (08-21-2012)

MORSNO has much to be proud ofMORSNO has much to be proud ofMORSNO has much to be proud ofMORSNO has much to be proud ofMORSNO has much to be proud ofMORSNO has much to be proud ofMORSNO has much to be proud ofMORSNO has much to be proud ofMORSNO has much to be proud ofMORSNO has much to be proud of

08-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Show us the inside! Looks like a fancy car hauler from the outside, I'd like to see the interior comforts.

Sweet Trailer!!!!
EPI Clutch Kit
Symtec Heat Demon Grips & Thumb Warmer
Warn RT25 Winch
Warn 54" Provantage Plow
CTEK Charger
MORSNO is offlineReport Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MORSNO For This Useful Post:
Mt.dewman (08-21-2012)

bluezuki is a splendid one to beholdbluezuki is a splendid one to beholdbluezuki is a splendid one to beholdbluezuki is a splendid one to beholdbluezuki is a splendid one to beholdbluezuki is a splendid one to beholdbluezuki is a splendid one to behold

08-21-2012, 12:09 AM
AWSOME, we can only be jealous, yep show us some photos inside, I'm sure it nice
fire extinguisher
10 litre spare water
20 liter esky
garmin montana 650t
bluezuki is offlineReport Post
The Following User Says Thank You to bluezuki For This Useful Post:
Mt.dewman (08-21-2012)

Thanked 1,236 Times in 811 Posts
DrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2012, 04:33 AM
Nice bro, I have the trailers sister. Mine pulls good too. I do not have the rear screen on mine. I bought those 4 wheel deals that go under the tires from harbor freight to spin the Grizz sideways easier, I hurt my shoulder dragging one.

i would still consider keeping the pop up for a light and fast solo run trip somewhere.

YACC MEMBER # 7

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS
My Sons: 29.5 laws or 27" Bighorns or 27" XTR's, Bunch of stuff.

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS Yamaha skid plates, Yamaha hand guard, Yamaha brush guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Moose fender flares, ATV Nerf Bars, Richochet Floor skids, EPI Clutch Kit, Rigid Duallies, 1mm shim, Moose GPS Finger Grip mount, Garmin GPS, Warn winch, Yamaha Rear Storage Box, Performance Snorkles, 27" Bighorns, SS12 ITP Platinum rims.

Last edited by DrMud; 08-21-2012 at 04:48 AM..
DrMud is offlineReport Post
The Following User Says Thank You to DrMud For This Useful Post:
Mt.dewman (08-21-2012)

Thanked 1,236 Times in 811 Posts
DrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond reputeDrMud has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2012, 04:47 AM
Mt.Dewman, here is a good place to try and go, I am going and will be doing some great rides. I roll in late wednesday night. I ride with some locals, you are welcome to join us. I realize gas going up is not helping much.

Haunted Forest Ride - Oct 19-21 - Ft Colt Ford and Brian Fisher

YACC MEMBER # 7

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS
My Sons: 29.5 laws or 27" Bighorns or 27" XTR's, Bunch of stuff.

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS Yamaha skid plates, Yamaha hand guard, Yamaha brush guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Moose fender flares, ATV Nerf Bars, Richochet Floor skids, EPI Clutch Kit, Rigid Duallies, 1mm shim, Moose GPS Finger Grip mount, Garmin GPS, Warn winch, Yamaha Rear Storage Box, Performance Snorkles, 27" Bighorns, SS12 ITP Platinum rims.

Last edited by DrMud; 08-21-2012 at 04:47 AM..
DrMud is offlineReport Post

04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute04zrx has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2012, 05:37 AM
I'm jealous! That is one sweet trailer, the gf is just about done sleeping in a tent so I need to keep my eyes peeled for something myself. Congrats on the new diggs.
K & N air filter
1 1/2" wheel spacers
Yamaha Over fenders
Warn winch with Amsteel synthetic line
HMF Swamp series slip on exhaust w/ optimizer (junk!)
Digital temp gauge
EPI orange secondary spring and 1.5mm shim, 500 stall springs
ODI Rogue grips
Custom rock sliders (maintaining stock ground clearance)
Rox risers and aero Fly barz
04zrx is offlineReport Post

Ole Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeOle Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeOle Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeOle Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeOle Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeOle Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeOle Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeOle Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeOle Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeOle Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeOle Nasty has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2012, 06:37 AM
Very nice when I get a toyhauler I will be looking for a work an play.
Snorkeled, rear cage/seat

Gone
2005 Yamaha Rhino 660
2009 Polaris Sporstman 500HO

My Youtube Channel-http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79
Ole Nasty is offlineReport Post

08-21-2012, 06:45 AM
I never knew they were out there till I seen one rollin down the highway. We were just gonna do an enclosed trailer and make it into a camper.

Hell I started to research these units and I was sold. They are hard to find used though here in MN.
-Performance Snorkels
-Powermadd Handguards
-Moose Fender Extensions
-Wheelspacers

bigblack has a reputation beyond reputebigblack has a reputation beyond reputebigblack has a reputation beyond reputebigblack has a reputation beyond reputebigblack has a reputation beyond reputebigblack has a reputation beyond reputebigblack has a reputation beyond reputebigblack has a reputation beyond reputebigblack has a reputation beyond reputebigblack has a reputation beyond reputebigblack has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2012, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04zrx View Post
I'm jealous! That is one sweet trailer, the gf is just about done sleeping in a tent so I need to keep my eyes peeled for something myself. Congrats on the new diggs.
what are you going to replace her with? blone/brunette? short/tall?? definitely post pictures
2011 FAST BLUE 700: 29.5 S/W Outlaws on SS212 wheels, JBS Sheave, Gold spring, UniFilter, HMF Swamp Series, HMF programmer, Dynatek FS, Snorked and racked, Stereo, some cheapo hand grips, Warn MT3000 winch, Ricochet full skids, KOSO temp gauge, RIGID SR10's, YUTRAX seat
2011 scratch hiding stealth Camo 550: 30 S/W Backs on SS108 wheels, Mad Mikes 2&3, Orange Spring, 2R tip, Snorked and racked, cheapo grips, Warn MT3000 winch, Ricochet full skids, KOSO temp gauge, RIGID SR10, BEER COOLER!
bigblack is online nowReport Post

pwguent has much to be proud ofpwguent has much to be proud ofpwguent has much to be proud ofpwguent has much to be proud ofpwguent has much to be proud ofpwguent has much to be proud ofpwguent has much to be proud ofpwguent has much to be proud ofpwguent has much to be proud of

08-21-2012, 09:23 AM
Great looking trailer.
pwguent is online nowReport Post

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum > Public Forums > Trailers and Toy Haulers

Search tags for this page

enclosed trail toyhauler pics

new toyhauler pics

red neck pop up toy hauler trailers

road house stubby

road house stubby hybrid toy haulers

road house stubby toy hauler

roadhouse stubby rv

roadhouse stubby toy hauler for sale

roadhouse stubby toyhauler

roadhouse stubby trailer

the stubby toy hauler

toy hauler two atv

toy hauler vs travel trailer

travel trailer vs toy hauler

travel trailer vs toy hauler debate

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.