Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have a set of rear axles for sale from my 08 grizzly 700. the inner left boot got torn at some point without me noticing, mud and such wrecked that one cv joint, the rest are fine. I replaced the whole set and don't need , so I was thinking that $75.00 total including UPS anywhere in the lower 48 would be fair. I ship UPS every day from my work so that is no problem. I would guess Alaska or HI might add another $25.00. If anyone is interested PM me to swap addresses. Send a check and I'll ship. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi. I have a set of rear axles for sale from my 08 grizzly 700. the inner left boot got torn at some point without me noticing, mud and such wrecked that one cv joint, the rest are fine. I replaced the whole set and don't need , so I was thinking that $75.00 total including UPS anywhere in the lower 48 would be fair. I ship UPS every day from my work so that is no problem. I would guess Alaska or HI might add another $25.00. If anyone is interested PM me to swap addresses. Send a check and I'll ship. Thanks.
I can ship UPS COD too, not a problem.

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
Sounds like a fair price for both around here , how many miles on the set? asking for a friend

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can ship COD if anyone prefers, not a problem.
Thanks. Between 800 and 900 miles. I bought the machine with about 440 if I remember right, I've put about 400 on it, easy trail riding and slow woods trails checking bear and deer hunting spots.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can ship COD if anyone prefers, not a problem.
Thanks. Between 800 and 900 miles. I bought the machine with about 440 if I remember right, I've put about 400 on it, easy trail riding and slow woods trails checking bear and deer hunting spots.
Just want to get them out of my garage, hate to throw them out. I'll take $40.00 for the pair, you pay the UPS, COD.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gone to Wisconsin free except for UPS cost.

Reactions: DrMud

·
Premium Member
5,697 Posts
I have a drawer full that I am debating on tossing, in a cleaning mode in my shop, local pickup only free. Grizzly 700. All have something wrong.

Reactions: mainehunter
1 - 7 of 7 Posts