Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to order a set of wheels/tires already mounted from Motoxmall and ive got a choice of either ITP SD beadlocks or STI HD beadlocks. the ITP beadlocks certainly look better but I wanted to get some peoples opinions on the two wheels before making the leap.

which do you think is better?

thanks!
-matt​

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
I run the STI HD1's. Have been great. I choose HD1's because I like the old deep dish mag look. Been installed on 2 rigs and have had four sets of tires on them. The rings get beat up but the rim doesn't.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I liked the look of the ITP SD beadlocks also. I haven't seen them in person. But, from zooming into some pictures, it looks like the bolts around the ring stick out from the ring. I thought that that could be problematic. The bolts around the ring of the STI HD beadlocks are recessed and should be better protected from rocks. So, I ordered the STI HD beadlock wheels with the Pit Bull BF2.5s from Don at Discount Tire.

I've attached some pictures of them on my Grizzly so you can see how they look installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I have sti's, never had a problem out of them. The itp's are good wheels, too. I don't think you'd be disappointed in either so if you like the itp's better, I'd say get them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts