Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to buy a winch to put it on the rear of my '18...

Someone did it on a '16+ ?

2018 Grizzly gray w/steel wheel

·
Registered
79 Posts
Mine mounts to the trailer hitch mount. But its not an 18. Fits into receiver, plugs into a plug under the rack, by the tail light. Fully removable, which I like cause it stays dry and isn't in the way if I want to tow the tent trailer along or something else. Stores away nice in the passenger seat box. Probably not what your looking for. Assuming you want a fixed mount.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Rear winch

I have one on the front and one on the rear of my 2014 Grizzly 450. I will take a few pictures today and then have someone help me post them.
Tom/Idaho

·
Registered
215 Posts
I've seen a wrecker operator run the tow cable underneath the wrecker to the front via some type of pulley mounted at the rear and front therefore pulling itself out from being stuck in snow. I believe the same could be figured out for an atv.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a few pictures if anyone is interested. However, posting pictures seems to be above my pay grade. If someone will send me their email I will send them or that person could put them here.
Thanks, Tom/Idaho

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'd like to see photos. [email protected] is the email I use for ordering items and receiving messages of this type. Thank you!

I have a few pictures if anyone is interested. However, posting pictures seems to be above my pay grade. If someone will send me their email I will send them or that person could put them here.
Thanks, Tom/Idaho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts