Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found a 1989 Blaster Red and White for sale locally that looks to be in good condition with all original plastics. Top end was rebuilt from the previous owner and something about reed valves. Guy said it runs and drives as normal. Asking $1100 for it. I don't know anything about these machines but I'm always looking for a good deal on ATV's. Are these little machines good to go?

Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Premium Member
2007 grizz 660 camo sold 2019 honda passport 2001 breeze 125
Ooooooo 馃い馃い I do know some people have done the oil jug delete on some of the older 2 strokes But other than that they seem to be pretty solid ice to drive around Money friends and it didn't have any issues

Reactions: StinkerBean

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I plan on going to see it in person later today. I'd like to pay somewhere closer to $800 for it. Not sure if he would take it though. Chances are I'd get it, do whatever work on it that it might need, play around with it and then sell or trade it for something that catches my eye. Pretty sure it's a little too small for me.

Premium Member
Reed valve is in the intake for a two stroke engine.
Get it for what makes you happy, I bet its worth more to someone than 1100 bucks.

Reactions: mainegrizz660

Premium Member
2007 grizz 660 camo sold 2019 honda passport 2001 breeze 125

Registered
I plan on going to see it in person later today. I'd like to pay somewhere closer to $800 for it. Not sure if he would take it though. Chances are I'd get it, do whatever work on it that it might need, play around with it and then sell or trade it for something that catches my eye. Pretty sure it's a little too small for me.
Where are you located? I know a family that may be interested in it for around that price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts