Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1998 Yamaha grizzly 600 ab I have gas coming out of the carb which was just rebuilt by Yamaha and it sputtering and I don’t know what else to do!! I am up for any help I can get!! Thank you

·
Premium Member
11,825 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Sounds like the float is adjusted wrong.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where is the gas coming out of carb ????
From my boot that going to my breather and it’s like spitting out of the hole on the side and I don’t know if I was supposed to out a screw in that hole or not I put it on myself so I could atlease know how to do it but I think I shouldn’t have did it myself

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from Colorado.
Sounds like the float is adjusted wrong.
I’m going to have to get me a mechanic and take a look at it!! I’m from West Virginia all I really know how to do is ride them but I’m trying to teach myself how to work in them also

·
Registered
83 Posts
So like Ridgeway says float set to high or the needle is stuck open, either way sounds like the carb will have to come apart again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So like Ridgeway says float set to high or the needle is stuck open, either way sounds like the carb will have to come apart again.
Yes I hate that have to happen you know what I’m saying. I just got it back from Yamaha but I guess it happens sometimes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts