Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the PowerMadd Hand Guards. They look pretty good, hopefully they'll hold up on the brushy trails of the PNW. Picked up both sets off Amazon for $119.78 shipped, seemed to be the best price I could find at the time. For the '14 700 & 450 they use the "Tri-Mount" mounting system. No modifications are needed and like 08grizzly700 said, the hardest part was getting them where you wanted them ha. Now I've got some LED tail lights I have to put in when I buy more beer and quit being lazy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,690 Posts
I guess I am the install weannie, glad to hear that they have them fixed so they fit properly now.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What problem did you run into? There was one hard line kind of in the way on the 700, so mine are not as level as the ones on the 450, but still decent.

·
Premium Member
5,690 Posts
I started with the wrong handle, clearly marked not for grizzly 700, read some reviews, talked about modifying or grinding some, so bailed on that and went back to factory OEM which have been on back order, ran two sets of those on our other 700's.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
lol, sometimes "clearly marked" isn't good enough. I got lucky, I ordered 2 sets and I didn't even check to see if the 700 & 450 had the same size handle bars. Good thing it all worked out because I'm super impatient when it comes to ordering stuff and waiting for it to get here... Like my Kolpin 6.0 Transport Gun Boot that seems to be indefinitely on BACK ORDER!!!! lol sorry bout that rant.

·
Premium Member
5,690 Posts
Still waiting on my fender flares, one month plus.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts