Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just picked up a 2000 Kodiak 400 4x4 today, and need to fix a few odd-n-ends.
The front bumper/guard is gone, so I need something up there. Before I dust off the welder and buy some tubing, does anyone have one for sale or does anyone know if bumpers off of a different year will fit? I've seen some 2002-2006 ones for reasonably prices but I'm not sure if they'll bolt up or not. Heck, even if I need to make a plate for it to bolt to that would work too.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
I think 2000 - 2002 are the same. I had both years and they seem the same.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Hello everyone! I just picked up a 2000 Kodiak 400 4x4 today, and need to fix a few odd-n-ends.
The front bumper/guard is gone, so I need something up there. Before I dust off the welder and buy some tubing, does anyone have one for sale or does anyone know if bumpers off of a different year will fit? I've seen some 2002-2006 ones for reasonably prices but I'm not sure if they'll bolt up or not. Heck, even if I need to make a plate for it to bolt to that would work too.
Thanks!
Did you ever find out for sure if any other years fit? I am in need of the same part

·
Premium Member
10,634 Posts
Did you ever find out for sure if any other years fit? I am in need of the same part
Cross reference the part numbers here, look up the bike you have and click the part number. The next page shows compatible years;

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Thankyou! I bought a 2000 kodiak 400 to toy around with while I'm waiting to get my grizzly (that has the code 12 issue that you were helping me with) into the shop.
The brush guard is pushed in from an apparent tree or rock hit and I'd like to replace it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts