Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I know this isn't grizzly related but no one has replied on the f150 fourm. I have a 2003 f150 super cab flareside, and I'm wanting to put running board led lights that come on when you unlock the truck from the fob or open the door like every other light it the truck does. Would anyone on here know how I could do this and not have them on going down the road at night

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,001 Posts
Tie the new lights to the interior light circuit, the interior lights come on with the unlock, and go out when you start the truck, right?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tie the new lights to the interior light circuit, the interior lights come on with the unlock, and go out when you start the truck, right?
Yes they do. I guess I'll have to do some looking around to find out where to tie in.

·
"Respect my authoratah"
3,295 Posts
Ford Truck Enthusiasts website has a lot of users and someone will probably respond. Haven't been on there in a while but there are generally a lot of users daily. Or also check youtube.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ford Truck Enthusiasts website has a lot of users and someone will probably respond. Haven't been on there in a while but there are generally a lot of users daily. Or also check youtube.
Thanks Brad! Will do

1 - 7 of 7 Posts