Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

2003 Grizzly 660 Frame

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Ridgway81432 
#1 · (Edited)
In need of a 2003 Grizzly 660 frame. Finally rusted out after all these years. I saw on another post where I believe years 2003-2008 are the same. Let me know what you got or any salvage yard to check out. I have not had any luck accept for new in the $1300 range. Thanks Steve

To add to my post, I did find a 2005 660 that was being parted out. I am trying to verify what years of the 660 Grizzly frames that were manufactured are applicable to my 2003. Can anyone help me on this?

FYI I found the most ATV's being parted out on Market Place.

#2 ·
So this may be a long shot for an older post but ive been searching for a frame for my 2002 and I've come up with these 2 other ATV's that i THINK (and have to do some more research) have the same frame if not very similar to the 660, and they are

HISUN Forge 500- 2016-up
Hisun Parts Catalog

and the

COLEMAN Trail Tamer 500/AT50
Tool Kit

so as i say i have to figure out if this will really work but I've also noticed that these bikes happen to share a lot of the same parts, you might have to take off some "0"s on the part number to cross search. If you find a retailer keep me posted, hope this helps :)

#3 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.