Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Elka shocks I bought for my 2007. I've had them for 4 months and have put about 5 miles on them light trail riding so they're in mint condition. I'm only selling them because I bought a 2018 and they won't fit it. Once I sell, I'm buying another set for my 18.

Remaining balance of factory 1 year Elka warranty transfers to purchaser.

Asking price: $1,100.00 plus the ride. I ship within one business day.
Price does not include PayPal fees but you can pay as friends and family and there are no fees. I accept Apple Pay also.

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have a set of Elka shocks I bought for my 2007. I've had them for 4 months and have put about 5 miles on them light trail riding so they're in mint condition. I'm only selling them because I bought a 2018 and they won't fit it. Once I sell, I'm buying another set for my 18.

Price does not include PayPal fees but you can pay as friends and family and there are no fees. I accept Apple Pay also.

If I had 1100 I'd but em right now!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts

Wish these would fit my 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
92 Posts
If you can accept 750 I will take them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ok and thanks for the reply. My offer stands if you change your mind.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price drop to $975.

·
Registered
92 Posts
What rider weight were these set up for when new?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
200lbs. And they're basically still new. I had already removed them from the machine prior to the original post and re-boxed them in the original box so they still have the original quoted miles on them of around 5 miles of light trail riding.

What rider weight were these set up for when new?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
@Busterw if you are trying to sell these you'll want to turn on private messaging:

So guys like @jvictory1974 can message you on them

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For some reason I cannot enable private messaging and I've not seen the posts that you did a screen shot of. What the hell is going on?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And I just checked and "enable private messaging" is enabled. So I have no clue why I ain't seeing messages.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When Praisethelowered replied in this thread, I got an instant email.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,513 Posts
Test...

·
Registered
313 Posts
This has been a test of the emergency response system. Had this been a true emergency, the air breathing masks would have dropped from the ceiling, your life vests would have automatically inflated, and monkeys would have flown from your behind. This is only a test.
Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

(Nope, can't get through either) 😉

·
"Respect my authoratah"
3,307 Posts
@Busterw the issue should be fixed. The Admin found "Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators" on your user, they changed it and so now anyone should be able to PM you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts