Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3800 km, Location Toronto Canada
843 cc, 75 hp. $6000 invested in engine. Built by Racers Edge Phonex Az. Elka stage 2 shocks ($2000) 2" lift, 28" Gorilla Silver backs. stock tires and rims .91 oct pump fuel, Dyno tuned. Best of best parts used no junk. too much to list. Rox riser bars. Hunterworks machined sheave. Water temp gauge, voltage gauge.Low oil pressure warning light.
Owned by 50 year old fart. Used very little over the years
Fast,clean and tight, no expense spared, has power steering as well as all stock parts that were removed are included

No trades or stupid offers, $7000 CDN. Prefer not to have to ship if possible but I am open and would help if required

Attachments

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I'm assuming you bike is now all fixed up and 100% runable?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD SOLD SOLD

·
Registered
1,528 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats!!!!
GOING TO MISS THE OLD GIRL. 12 YEAR RELATION SHIP. LOTS OF UP AND DOWNS. TOOK A LOT TO FINALLY GET A GOOD COMBO. LOUDTRONICS AND MYSELF PUT A LOT OF SWEAT AND $$$ INTO THESE BUILDS. WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED I WOULD BE DRIVING A 91 HP 83 MPH POPO NOW . LOL

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
oh NOO.. say it ain't sooo! had it not been for your and loud's old posts I would have never made it through my last engine build! not sure there's anyone more knowledgeable of the inter-workings of these motors than you guys!!

My machine is going strong after over 3k miles on it since overhaul.. much of that is thanks to you Sir!! Cheers!!

Sorry to see it go but glad your happy and still out riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts