Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need to either buy or figure out how to fabricate a front bumper. I currently have nothing, and I can't find a used one. The new one is kinda pricey honestly for what you get. A good one could probably be fabricated for less than 400. What aftermarket bumper options do I have. Does anyone have one for a 2010 450? Are there bumpers from other models that will fit, or I can make work easily with some minor cutting and rewelding? I would fab right away, but I don't own a bender. Thank you all! Hoping to have a descent stock where in the end. By the way, this is a budget fixer upper, that's why I'm being cheap....okay...maybe I'm just cheap

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
looks like the same part number from 2009 to 2014

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like the same part number from 2009 to 2014
Yeah. I was told by Partzilla that 2009-2019 would fit, but I suspect that may not be the case. It seems like there are many options like grills, and bumpers for the 550 and 700, but I wonder how close they are, and if I could easily modify them to work, or are the others to far off.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So. After digging around forever and a day, I have just decided to buy a brush guard and turn it into a bumper since I can't find an aftermarket bumper for my grizzly. I saw the Bison brush guards. Are there others out there? Thanks

·
Registered
2008 Yamaha Grizzly 700
10 Posts
SuperATV has one (or had one) for the Grizzly. Mine came with it, but I took it off as I wasn't a fan, so it's just sitting in my garage in the corner for now

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The bison grill guard came today. Since I can't seem to find an affordable used stock bumper, ill probably just fab up something for the grill guard to mount to instead, that I can mount the winch to as well. Honestly, once I install the headlights and mount a winch, it's hard to see the stock bumper anyway. Oh well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts