Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needing to replace the starter. Just wondering if anyone have used the Niche brand? There is a big price difference between Niche and our local Yamaha dealer. Or is there another brand that anyone would recommend?

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
4,144 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Grizzly 550 EPS Camo 26.5" Pitbull Rockers XOR Ricochet full skid plates
43 Posts
Needing to replace the starter. Just wondering if anyone have used the Niche brand? There is a big price difference between Niche and our local Yamaha dealer. Or is there another brand that anyone would recommend?
I am in the same boat my starter needs replacement also, reviews on Amazon are mixed. Royal distributing has an option as well Woftech for $159.99 but can't find any reviews on it. Yamaha want $305 plus tax which is ridiculous.

·
Registered
2017 Grizzly
415 Posts
Kind of in the same boat with my 2017 starter, while Partszilla OEM was $160 delivered and showed in stock, they wait to have delivered by the manufacturer so an undetermined time all while shows up on your credit pretty quick. They cannot even give an estimate so canceled, got me a little cranky since showed stocked.
At the dealership now as they are usually better in sourcing. My plan C is one off Ebay but hope to not go that way as reviews are not great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts