Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Special Edition 4x4 with EPS. Location is Las Vegas, NV. Second owner, 3968 miles/233.6 hrs. Runs fantastic. Clean VIN, title in hand. Previous owner used it for farming. Rear rack (carrier) was removed by him, and replaced with aftermarket item for spreading seeds. Slight damage to plastic body on left side (shown in pics).

Includes:

• Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires (300 easy miles on them)
  • New one-way bearing
  • New Sparkplug
  • New-ish Brakepads
  • Oil + filter have about 45 miles on them
Folding ramps included. May consider delivering/meeting half way for the right buyer. Escrow service requested unless buying with cash. Checks accepted, but you must wait till it clears before transfer will take place.

More pictures can be seen here: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
Price vs. mileage is a little steep for my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well thanks for the feedback guys. What do you think is a reasonable price?

There is a guy on here selling a 2016 with 1400 miles for only a thousand dollars more than you.
I'm not going to give you a price, I don't want to insult you or anything. Maybe get on Craigslist and do some comparisons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Every market and region is different when it comes to prices on machines. You need to compare prices to your individual area.

The best thing you can do is go on Craigslist in your specific area (up to about 2 hours drive radius) and see what prices people are asking. Remember to compare condition, mileage, features.....then come up with a start asking price for your machine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts