Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know this happens every year. We post pics of snow, we argue about oil and shim mods. Someone has more snow then someone else, it's colder there then it is here. People start having babies, some people try to make them. Either way, we all go crazy in some way when the temps dip down. So here is to us (and possibly our drinking problems) happy CABIN FEVER EVERYONE.
May the posts be many and marry

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The last ride in the hills up to the cabin befor the snow falls, happend this past Sunday ... it was clear but cold

·
Registered
566 Posts
I've had cabin fever for the past two months. I got fired on my b-day cause my license expired. Now I'm home all damn day watching my 5 month boy. Which is OK, but can only take so much. The g/f and I have been wanting to go in a long ride since he got here, just never have time, or someone to watch him for more than an hour. Cool pics, I'm sorta looking forward to playing in the snow....

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Nice pics T, thanks for sharing. Nice cabin. :peace:

·
Premium Member
7,790 Posts
Been busy get everything closed for the winter.

Don't have it yet but I feel it coming.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Cabin Fever snow / winter means sled season the best season of the year . No cabin fever for Lonerider my 1200's all ready to go :)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Three straight days of moderate to heavy rain here in Missouri. I haven't worked the last two days because of it. Not much call for loads of dry cement when it's pouring down outside. It's nice to have a break though.

On the bright side it was sunny this past Saturday and got up to 65f. At the last minute I called my nephew and asked him if he wanted to go riding with me and he said yes. I loaded up the 450 for him as he doesn't have a machine and this was his first trail ride. The park wasn't very crowed because this was the first day of rifle deer season. We had a great time. Afterwards we went and had some fried catfish with hushpuppies and homemade chocolate pie! Guess who wants a Grizz now. LOL

TRev nice cabin!

Reactions: TRev

·
Premium Member
7,790 Posts
it400..I hear ya. Been raining since Sunday night.
I spent a beautiful riding weekend doing P.R. Saturday went to a birthday party 150 miles away. Drank a lot of beer and ate too much. Didn't get back until Sunday evening.

Reactions: it400

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I can honestly say cabin fever may be setting in early this year. Last year this time I was asking everyone on here about life with a baby as we had just found out we were pregnant. Now we have a happy healthy 4 month old and could imagine life with out here (even though she really eats into my ride time and hunting time )

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
I can honestly say cabin fever may be setting in early this year. Last year this time I was asking everyone on here about life with a baby as we had just found out we were pregnant. Now we have a happy healthy 4 month old and could imagine life with out here (even though she really eats into my ride time and hunting time )
Don't blink, soon it will be pre school, kindergarten, jr. high, high school, college, marriage, and grand babies, and then you will say how did that all happen so quickly. Enjoy every moment you can no matter how mad they make you at times.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
The last ride in the hills up to the cabin befor the snow falls, happend this past Sunday ... it was clear but cold
great pictures, awesome cabin! i have one question. why aren't you at that cabin right now! LOL!

·
Premium Member
10,103 Posts
:icon_ laughup:
Glad for the new thread and the family update.
Do what the happy 4 month old is doing...:icon_ goofy:
You'll be in diapers all to soon...:rofl:

If you would have been hunting or riding you wouldn't have her company to look forward to every day.
Cabin fever is there to get to know her better.

Reactions: PA. GRIZZLY

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
cabin ? My ONLY house looks like a cardboard box ,, compared to your cabin.. lol
what a view !

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
To be fair there is this one too. This one looks out over the back back back country and is a fairly long trek from home. And has about a 30 minute trail that rubs the wolverine the whole way to get in. Been there for about 4 years I think and not very many logs in the book from people discovering it

·
Registered
315 Posts
Cabin fever? I'm hyped to get a full season on my Yamaha Exciter snowmobile and rip up some drifts with my grizz.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
If we had a more consistent snow season here I would be all for having a sled again. We have to travel a long long way to get to good snow grounds. For where I live it's just not a great investment, for a few runs a year

·
Registered
106 Posts
that time of the year to open up the wallet and blow all kinds of money on your sled on stuff that you don't need haha.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts