Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of selling my 2015 Grizzly 700 Hunter and 5'x8' Big Bubba trailer to get a side by side. I would like to get an idea what you guys would think it is worth. It has Rox Risers/Fat bar, new heated grips and thumb warmer, replace foot pegs (with real teeth), Ricochet belly and floor board skids, Warn 2500 winch, aftermarket air filter, storage box on the back, front and rear lights, Kenda Bearclaw HTR's, and two Rotorpax 2 1/2 gal fuel packs. It has 1600 miles on it and in great shape. It was a demo I bought one year ago.

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
You should give your area or State or County that you live as different areas of North America have different market values.

·
Grand High Inquisitioner
990 Posts
Dezz - Not sure if it did at time of posting, but his profile now says Western Idaho.

Dale - If you trade it in, don't expect to get more than $5500 out of it, and that is if you are lucky. You might be able to sell it yourself for $7500, once the fires are out and the hunters are looking to get their season going on. Keep the Rotopax units for use with your SxS - you won't get anywhere near a decent value for them bundled with the machine.
Do some Craigslist searches and see if you can find comparable machines - not just Grizzly, search for other brands too.

The 5x8 trailer probably won't fetch more than about $600 tops.

Good luck!

Reactions: DaleB

·
Premium Member
2,289 Posts
X2 on what Scoundrel said about both but in my area you could probably expect 6500 tops for the wheeler because like you everyone around here wants a SXS.

·
Grand High Inquisitioner
990 Posts
Grizzlies tend to be in a little more demand in these parts, and Idaho is full of 50" trails.
But my best advice is: "If you have the means and the storage, KEEP THE GRIZZLY and buy a SxS on financing if you have to. In my opinion the 2015 Grizzly was the best one and you might regret moving it along."

Reactions: DaleB and okbear

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,542 Posts
Grizzlies tend to be in a little more demand in these parts, and Idaho is full of 50" trails.
But my best advice is: "If you have the means and the storage, KEEP THE GRIZZLY and buy a SxS on financing if you have to. In my opinion the 2015 Grizzly was the best one and you might regret moving it along."
Agreed. Keep it around for awhile if you can. If I had the cash at the moment, I'd take off your hands quick.

Check KBB and NADA. These will give you an idea on the base value. Add 1/2 current new value for any add ons. Add a little to that for negotiation purposes. This is what I do when I'm buying and selling.

Reactions: DaleB
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.