Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 Yamaha Grizzly 700 that I bought brand new in January of 2016. It has a 3,000 pound winch. It also has a factory warranty until January of 2018. You Have the option to buy 2 more years warranty in the next 6 months for $400.

The machine has 1,440 miles from trail riding in Vermont and Maine. Only reason for selling is I have 3 kids and can't fit them all on it safely.

Asking $8,000 Obro. Title in hand.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
I guess you need to buy a 4-up machine! Probably makes sense to buy a fleet of dirt bikes instead. GLWS.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Priorities change. When I bought this all my buddies had quads. 6 months after I bought it all but one sold them. I'm often riding alone now and my kids are always begging me to go out. Time to get something with a bench seat.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The new Wildcat XX will have a Yamaha motor in it. I always thought they had the best off-road equipment on an UTV, but the motor was lacking in power and reliability. The new one should be a real winner, built from the ground up by Robby Gordon. Arctic Cat sold some of their ATV division including Wildcat XX to Textron Offroad, Textron, primarily a huge military supplier. The Wildcat XX scheduled now in Spring of 2018, and likely will continue to offer it in a 4 seat version. 125 hp n/a, hopefully sub 20k. There's a Robbie Gordon Pro turbo model that may cost 6 figures.

Glad to hear the kids like motorsports. Have fun with whatever you decide to replace it with.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot to mention, the machine is located in Salisbury, Vermont.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still Available.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stripped some of the accessories off it. $7,500.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still Available.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$7,300. Rode it yesterday and it runs and drives like new.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$7,250 OBO. I want to move this thing before winter.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$7,000 firm. If it doesn't sell by November I'll likely be keeping it for the winter.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still Available.

·
Grand High Inquisitioner
990 Posts
I'm feeling your pain, man.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
That is a bargain

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Do you have this listed on CL, I assume?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you have this listed on CL, I assume?
I have it on CL and several FB groups. 0 interest. I can't believe it to be honest. I think it's a good deal.

I think people are looking for sxs or purchasing new value line machines instead.

Reactions: okbear

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I just searched Vermont craigslist and do not see yours on there.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just searched Vermont craigslist and do not see yours on there.
I pulled the ad this morning to re-list it. You probably did the search in the 5 minutes that I didn't have it on there.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I have it on CL and several FB groups. 0 interest. I can't believe it to be honest. I think it's a good deal.
That is surprising.

When I was looking to buy a used Kodiak or Grizzly , I was checking across Ontario on kijiji. In the middle of winter used bikes were selling like hot cakes. Machines would only be for sale for a few days to a few weeks max before they sold. You really had to be prepared to pull the trigger when you found a good deal. My current bike already had 7 offers after a week of being posted. Thankfully they were all insulting low balls, witch gave me a chance to go see it and strike a deal.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the machine. I'm only selling it because I have 3 kids under 8 and they always want to go riding. The machine sat most of the summer because it wasn't fair if I only brought one or two of them out. I just want to buy a sxs so we can all go.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts