Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I called upon your input back in July for direction on which Griz to hunt for. After a few months, and a few disappointing used bikes, the stars aligned and I pulled the trigger on a new one. Just signed the papers on my new toy and I pick her up Friday morning.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. A special thanks to Polhammer...I must have watched your vids a hundred times.

I've already bought some goodies. Warn 3000lb winch with rope, Warn Plow, Heat Demon Duals, 2R Tip, and an 8' promotional banner for the garage.

Can't wait to break her in. Now I have to get my posts up so I can upload some pics. :lala::lala:

·
Premium Member
5,663 Posts
Congrats should be a good machine for a decade.

·
Registered
151 Posts
You will love it when I picked my camo up they had a SE in also only ones they had and gotta say the SE was amazing looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,067 Posts
Congratulations on the new griz.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nice pick up! You will enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Pretty exciting! :banana:

·
Registered
760 Posts
Right on, congrats!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Why is it that something like this makes us fell like little boys again, you'll love it.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Why is it that something like this makes us fell like little boys again, you'll love it.
Cause we are little boys......just ask our wives :rofl:

Guess your not gonna sleep tonight huh!!! Exciting!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hey Guys,

I called upon your input back in July for direction on which Griz to hunt for. After a few months, and a few disappointing used bikes, the stars aligned and I pulled the trigger on a new one. Just signed the papers on my new toy and I pick her up Friday morning.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. A special thanks to Polhammer...I must have watched your vids a hundred times.

I've already bought some goodies. Warn 3000lb winch with rope, Warn Plow, Heat Demon Duals, 2R Tip, and an 8' promotional banner for the garage.

Can't wait to break her in. Now I have to get my posts up so I can upload some pics. :lala::lala:
Is the dealer installing your 2r tip?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congratulations! I picked my SE up in September and love everything about it. It rides great, I don't know howI ever got by without the EPS. I just had the warn winch installed (part of the deal). You going to love it.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Congrats! Looking forward to pics.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats on the new Grizz!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Congrats! You will love your grizz. I just recently came from the polaris world. Got tired of the constant fixing things after the 2000 mile mark. I was going to sell it and be done with ATVs. The wife didn't want to give up riding, so she convinced me to trade it. Got a 2015 Grizzly 700 SE in silver. Absolutely love it. Better engineering, and ease of making maintenance much much easier. You will love it!!!

:yrules:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone! No didn't get much sleep. All loaded up. More pics to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Beautiful ain't it?!

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Having trouble with pics. You get the point.

I'll give some feedback as I break it in. Keep in mind it will all be positive as I'm coming from a Foreman.

Hopefully the rest of the parts come in today.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts