Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see some options. Keep hearing about canadian version being better/different. Don't even see anything though besides photos of the product.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Although Canada is a 3rd world country and still lives in Igloos, they seem to have sweet versions of the Grizzly. Weird. ;)

Reactions: dezz and RDC

·
Registered
365 Posts
Although Canada is a 3rd world country and still lives in Igloos, they seem to have sweet versions of the Grizzly. Weird. ;)
:icon_ laughup: I sent D2 an e-mail last month about any plans for over-finders for the 2016 grizzly, there reply was ( These are in development. By late November they will be launched.
Regards,
Canada )
I am also waiting to see what show up on the market.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What would be the difference in the d2 vs the ones yamaha offers? Any pics?

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Makes sense. I actually think i want the ones that go over the fender to protect the sides. I ride on some tight trails and need some protection.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Anything new on the market yet?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I received my Yamaha fenders about a week ago. I mocked them up but havent installed them yet. They are HUGE. They fit well but I don't know how well it will look. I will be installing them to protect the side of the ATV in heavy brush.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I mocked min up too and returned them. Way to bulky. Too much of an "add on" look but to each their own.

·
Registered
168 Posts
So... here in SC the new Yamaha after market fenders are under fenders and damn do they look nice. I will most likely be adding them to my ride here within the next year. If I swing through the dealership today, I'll take a pic of them.
Pics and info would be great

·
Registered
168 Posts
I emailed D2 and they replied back saying they should be available within the next 10 days

·
Registered
168 Posts
Reactions: rick

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Anyone tried the direction 2 fender flares on a 2016+ Grizzly? If so how do you like them? Pictures?

·
Registered
396 Posts
The last of the Kolpins before they let D2 start making them:

Attachments

·
Grizzled
3,559 Posts
Anyone tried the direction 2 fender flares on a 2016+ Grizzly? If so how do you like them? Pictures?
I thought you weren't a big fan of the Kolpin fenders on your 14 Grizz? Or did I remember that wrong? Of course I'm thinking the D2s are going to be very similar on 16+ models as they were on 07-15.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I don’t mind the fender flares, they just make the machine wider. I’ve been wondering as wide as the 3.0’s appear to be, even with the stock aluminum rims, I may have to invest in flares to keep my fragile body clean from mud and debris! LOL ! Once I get the tires mounted I guess I’ll find out. One tire is lost in between Lenexa KS and Springfield MO.

Reactions: RedRocket
1 - 20 of 39 Posts