Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, looking for some advice/suggestions here.

The only site I have found that has a snorkel kit for the 2016 Grizz, is snorkelyouratv.com - I have searched for some reviews and found a couple on other brands' forums. Anyone here have any firsthand recent experience with them?

I also know you can do it yourself, but how much do you truly save this way?

Any comments or tips would be appreciated. Happy Holidays everyone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm looking for a kit that goes at the front centre. i don't like there other kits were you have to go out the side of the front fenders. i know you can make your own snorkel just you have to go through the storage box. can't wait till a solid kit is released. only downside is you will no longer be able to use the handle bar headlight.

2016 grizzly 700 special edition grey

·
Registered
5 Posts
UPDATE: highlifter has released a bad ass driver down snorkle kit for 2016 kodiak and grizzly!! ��������

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks nice, I like the center stack on it. How do you feel about the handlebar headlight being blocked though?

·
Registered
5 Posts
To be honest with you it is the most frustrating thing in the world. But there is no other way around it weather you do rad relocate or center stacks. Id much rather the snorkels come throught the front as apose to the side like snorkel your atv. Not like the handle bar light does much good but its there on my new machine and would hate to void it. But i guess no matter what you do to the front of the 2016 grizz it is going to get blocked sooner or later.

Scott

2016 grizz carbon metallic grey
3000lbs warn vantage yamaha winch
2" reciever hitch
Heat deamln dual zone grips

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
16GrizzlyRider,

Did you pull the trigger on anything? I still can't decide, I left the Highlighter Snorkel in my shopping cart and they actually gave me a 5% discount code, pretty neat thing they did. Just make sure you are logged in and its saved to your cart and in a few days they'll prob send it your way.

I am hoping to make a decision this week..anyone else with a 2016 running a snorkel kit?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can someone post a pic of the material included in this kit? I would think you could get it all at ace, lowes, etc. But would be nice to see some parts to get started.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I know I'm a little late lol but I'm looking for a kit for my 16 700.. any updates on what's a good kit? Looking for something done right no bs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts