Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Selling my atv and moving into a jet ski. Living here in Illinois it’s tough to utilize it without traveling far distances.

It’s been well taken care of by this 55 YO rider. Fresh tune up including oil/filter, diff oils changed and new plug installed at the dealer so ready to go.

All stock including the original tires. We used this primarily on about 5-6 trips to Colorado, Michican, and Indiana.

Was holding onto it for a Black hills trip but it got cancelled so time to let it go.

As you can see has ball mount for gps, nice rear case with Kolpin 4 gallon tank and a Aluminum front rack. I had bought a new Yamaha glide plate for the BH trip so will install it this week.

1250 miles and 102 hours. Runs excellent with no issues.

Cash sale only $6,500 firm at this point.

My cell is 217-766-2355. It’s located in Mahomet Illinois near Champaign IL.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Selling my atv and moving into a jet ski. Living here in Illinois it’s tough to utilize it without traveling far distances.

It’s been well taken care of by this 55 YO rider. Fresh tune up including oil/filter, diff oils changed and new plug installed at the dealer so ready to go.

All stock including the original tires. We used this primarily on about 5-6 trips to Colorado, Michican, and Indiana.

Was holding onto it for a Black hills trip but it got cancelled so time to let it go.

As you can see has ball mount for gps, nice rear case with Kolpin 4 gallon tank and a Aluminum front rack. I had bought a new Yamaha glide plate for the BH trip so will install it this week.

1250 miles and 102 hours. Runs excellent with no issues.

Cash sale only $6,500 firm at this point.

My cell is 217-766-2355. It’s located in Mahomet Illinois near Champaign IL.

Sorry it’s actually a 2016 model year.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ha, we should have connected about 3 years ago. I sold my 2 wave runners about 3 years ago and bought atvs. Rode my waverunners for about 12 years. I live in North Carolina and our PWC riding season was from May to Sept. I imagine your season is a bit shorter.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have to say I like the color of your Grizzly and the Graphics. That must be the SE model number (YFM70GPSGB)???

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This has been sold and is heading to Michigan. Some guy bought it for his wife, I hope they have as much fun on it as I did...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts