Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone just wanna Introduce myself My Name is Eddie I'm from Ocala Florida have a Brand New 2017 Grizzly 700 EPS SE I just put on a 2" Lift and 30" ITP Mega Mayhems with 14" Msa Diesel wheels I ride pretty much every weekend. I just wanted to get into a Grizzly group and get to know some fellow enthusiast's and meet some new Friends. Just a little Background on me, I'm a Diesel performance mechanic, I've been riding for around 20 years This is my 5th Grizzly but definitely my Favorite so this ain't my first rodeo anyways hope I get to know and ride with some of y'all sometime. Thanks in advance for welcoming me to the group I'll throw some pictures up soon..

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Welcome aboard. Can't wait to see some pics of the beast you have built.

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Welcome to GC!

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Welcome to GC. Pics please.

Reactions: Azretired

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome from Missouri enjoy that new ride and be safe! Can't wait to see some pics of your BEAST!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for welcoming me Here's some pictures for yall. Still got lots more to do but this is the start to the Beast!!! P.s. The 5 gallon bucket in the last picture is only to give an idea of height because the pictures do not do justice. It will ride over a 5 gallon bucket front to back without touching it at all...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
Welcome to GC from middle Tn......nice ride

1 - 7 of 7 Posts