Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm picking up a new 18 Grizzly here in the next month. I feel like I need to snorkel it because I always seem to end up in a deep hole at some point.

I'm looking for something that isn't going to make my brand new quad look like it has PVC pipe sticking out of the fender. I don't nessesarily want a 2' high snorkel either. I just want something where I can judge how deep I can go.

So:

A) what's a good looking / quality kit I wouldn't mind putting on a brand new $11K ATV?
B) what's a good low profile kit?
C) does someone sell a kit where you can have a single intake point as opposed to the triple intake?

When I'm searching all I see are these $300 kits that look like they were build in someone's garage.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Late to the party, I love my N2D they are sturdy and work very well as long as they stay above the water lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am going to say no. I was going to come straight off the air box with a tee but there is no room to make it work that I can see. unless you want to drill the side panels and go with a Mad Max look, You are going to have to loose the compartment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts