Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was searching for replacement axles for my new 18 Grizzly. I wanted to get a spare set (one front and one rear) to have just in case.

Anyway looking around I'm having no luck finding axles for the 18's. I'm assuming the axles are the same 2016-2018 but I am having issues finding any that work on anything newer than 2015.

Am I just being dumb? Or is there no aftermarket axle support for 16+ Grizzlies yet?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
So I was searching for replacement axles for my new 18 Grizzly. I wanted to get a spare set (one front and one rear) to have just in case.

Anyway looking around I'm having no luck finding axles for the 18's. I'm assuming the axles are the same 2016-2018 but I am having issues finding any that work on anything newer than 2015.

Am I just being dumb? Or is there no aftermarket axle support for 16+ Grizzlies yet?
This came up recently: http://www.grizzlycentral.com/forum/general-discussion/102073-no-aftermarket-2017-axles.html

And there is another link at the bottom of that thread. Your answer awaits.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, tried searching for 2018 Axles but didn't come up with anything. Knowing that the 16-18 are the same helps.... and now reading that sure appears that the 14-15 axles will work.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Thanks, tried searching for 2018 Axles but didn't come up with anything. Knowing that the 16-18 are the same helps.... and now reading that sure appears that the 14-15 axles will work.
If I had a 2018 and needed axles, I'd just find a place to buy from that is good with returns, and then get aftermarket axles that fit 14-15 years. Sure seems like you'll be good to go doing that, but buying from a place that is good with returns is a bit of insurance for you.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Cobra, Cobra, cobra! It’s expensive but they are massive in comparison. Won’t ever have a stock axle back in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts