Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well the only difference is the year . The king was a 19 which is there new style top of the line axi se for 10 800. And the 2020 grizzly se was 14 300 out the door. I was real close to getting that king and it looked great!. I actually lucked out and found a real clean 2010 special edition 700 in calgary and I'm going there this weekend to get it. It's what I originally wanted and I'm not doing payments so it worked out. I will deff keep an eye on the king maybe a second quad for the wife. Thanks everyone!

·
Grizzled
3,558 Posts
Yeah, looks like Suzuki Canada is offering some discounts for new, old stock and that the dealer you were looking at is discounting even further. The one area I'd be concerned about with a King Quad is the steering. I've understood that the steering on the Grizzly/Kodiak EPS is significantly better than a King Quad but would need to try a new KQ out to understand it better.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yeah, looks like Suzuki Canada is offering some discounts for new, old stock and that the dealer you were looking at is discounting even further. The one area I'd be concerned about with a King Quad is the steering. I've understood that the steering on the Grizzly/Kodiak EPS is significantly better than a King Quad but would need to try a new KQ out to understand it better.
Yes
But from what I heard the 19+ have a whole new steering system. But i wasnt able to test drive it

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
This information is correct on the older (2018-older) models. And from my understanding and reading, there was some really bad, squirrelly steering on some of them.

The steering issue was fixed with 2019 updated model.

Reactions: RedRocket

·
Grizzled
3,558 Posts
@AlbertaGrizzly87 & @dezz, yeah that is my understanding too on the new design but I've read some that are still not completely satisfied with the steering on the new design. I'd have to try it out myself to form my own opinion.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone.
I am a new member. I'm actually in the market for a grizzly 700. I know this is a grizzly forum only but I'm stuck between the grizzly 700 s.e or a 19 kigquad750axi. From what I hear both machines have close to the same options. Only thing is where I live I can get a great deal on the 19 king almost 3 thousand dollars cheaper then the grizzly s.e. I really love the look of these grizzlys and would prefer it overall. My question is , between the new 2019 and 2020 models has anyone had anything bad to say about the machine yet?? Only thing I could find was regarding to the airbox collecting dirt quite frequently. What does everyone have to say? Thanks for all comments it will help with my buying decision.

·
Premium Member
10,139 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Type your message again.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts