Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the new 2019 Grizz. I've got about 35 miles on it and it seems to be pulling to the left just a touch. Tire pressure is even all around but what would make a new atv pull to the left? I have to have my handle bar ever so slightly turned to the right in order to stay straight!! How would I diagnose this? I have looked under the bike and don't see anything bent or broken (that I can tell).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just checking to see if anyone has dealt with this issue before. Possible that it's out alignment from factory?

·
Registered
2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE
414 Posts
On a machine that new I would suspect a tire. I have bought new tires for cars that did the same thing. Rotating them changed the direction it would pull. Unfortunately you can’t really rotate tires on the front because they would be rotating the wrong direction but it might be interesting to try to see if the pull changes to the right to rule out the tires. Otherwise take it back to the dealer while it’s under warranty and have them make it right

·
Registered
449 Posts
I've had three new Yamahas with power steering. that was one spline off on the steering stem I could get it aligned with the tie rods. But it would turn one way more than the other. So I moved the bars one spline and problem solved. You should be able to do a search I'm not the only one who's had the same problem. Good luck with it. Hopefully it's something simple.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts