Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to take my 19 out for a ride today made it six miles in and it started overheating. Fan not working from the factory its a disgusting feeling having a bike with six miles on it not even started to break in and it overheats.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally got to take my 19 out for a ride today made it six miles in and it started overheating. Fan not working from the factory its a disgusting feeling having a bike with six miles on it not even started to break in and it overheats.
never had all these stupid problems with Suzuki #yellowforlife.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow, I just took mine out for it's first ride. I rode for 5 miles. Yeah, it seems to get hot. But I've never owned an ATV so I have no idea if it's relatively hotter than others.

How did you know it overheated? Warning or error signal come on?? Or just human perceivable???

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
I first like to know how you know its overheating? Is the red light on or does it just feel hot?

And if the fan isn't working, that what you have warranty for. Warranty is for manufacturer defects or flaws that made it through the manufacturing process. Basically put, lemon parts.
It happens to every manufacturer of everything. Get it fixed, get over it and get riding and enjoying your Grizzly.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Wow, that was uncalled for.... I get your frustration, considering these machines are big investments and problems like these are understandably aggravating. But that certainly doesn't give one the right to go off the handle and attack members of this forum with such foul language.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I can see why your mad I would be to, seems like its your dealer that are the idiots for releasing that Grizz to you without making sure it was running properly for you to enjoy, you paid hard earned dollars to buy that machine and you expected everything to be working right, the guy's and gal's on this forum are all great people and were only trying to help you, you were not the first on here to ever vent abit, this forum has a lot of knowledge that can be very helpful to you, its best to return your Grizz and make sure your dealer fixes it, you may have a airlock in your cooling system, dealer may not have bleed it right, or something to that affect, mine had some heat when breaking in but by all means never overheated.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,512 Posts
To all affected members- The issue with Leadhead and his post has been addressed. Please advise us if there are further issues. Thanks.

*** A couple other posts were edited only because they quoted Leadhead's original post which was removed. You guys did nothing wrong.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Good work Okbear, did Dezz get some form of apology from this, er-----gentleman?

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,512 Posts
Good work Okbear, did Dezz get some form of apology from this, er-----gentleman?
I don’t know that dezz even saw it. If he did, I’m sure he would have reported it as other members did. I didn’t even check to see if the offender logged back in since his last post. Regardless, the sooner this type of stuff is dealt with the better. As y’all know, this is a great forum that’s almost entirely drama free.
:peace::peace::peace:

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Okbear, you'd be right. I don't know what happened here. I am late to the party.....lol.
Reading through the comments, I am guessing something bad happened or there was some bad comments directed towards me.

I have no care to know what happened either. If it was bad enough to be swiftly and abruptly dealt with, then it has no positive addition to the forum.
Just let whatever this is die and go away.

But I would like to say that if I offended the OP, then I truly am sorry about that. No offense or disrespect was meant.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts