Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for this one particular bumper but cannot find it anywhere. Anyone know who makes the bumper in this pic? Or have suggestions other than the Bison Bumpers?

I would like to get a rear as well but Yamaha is behind on the times and haven't even put one out yet for the 2020.

Reactions: GrizzlyPete

·
Registered
2019 700 SE Tac Black
73 Posts
I've been looking for this one particular bumper but cannot find it anywhere. Anyone know who makes the bumper in this pic? Or have suggestions other than the Bison Bumpers?

I would like to get a rear as well but Yamaha is behind on the times and haven't even put one out yet for the 2020.
View attachment 96954
Here you go bud , Front bumper incl. Bull Bar Protection Yamaha Grizzly 700 from 2016+ | eBay
It’s a German distributor , they may shop to wherever you are.
one of the UK based GC members fitted one to his machine recently and put a post with pictures ( search bumper or similar )

cheers.

·
Registered
400 Posts

View attachment 96954
There haven't been any chassis change since 2016, so any bumper for 2016 to 2020 will fit.

Your only real options are oem, bison, rival. Super atv makes one but seems to be backordered just about everywhere. Kimpex makes one identical to oem, but usually more money and no stock.

There are a couple others, but the first 3 are your best bet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS Tactical Green
4 Posts
Here you go bud , Front bumper incl. Bull Bar Protection Yamaha Grizzly 700 from 2016+ | eBay
It’s a German distributor , they may shop to wherever you are.
one of the UK based GC members fitted one to his machine recently and put a post with pictures ( search bumper or similar )

cheers.
I know this was 5 months ago, but you don't by chance remember the brand name of the bumper do you? I'm in search of the same one after viewing the original thread on it. It is the best looking bumper for the newer bikes for sure. Just wish that link still worked!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know this was 5 months ago, but you don't by chance remember the brand name of the bumper do you? I'm in search of the same one after viewing the original thread on it. It is the best looking bumper for the newer bikes for sure. Just wish that link still worked!!
I actually went with the Bison Bumpers instead it really protects the front and back end of the wheeler. I tried searching for this bumper on eBay and it doesn’t look like the seller has any at the moment.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I actually went with the Bison Bumpers instead it really protects the front and back end of the wheeler. I tried searching for this bumper on eBay and it doesn’t look like the seller has any at the moment.
Ok awesome. I’ll probably look into those, I really don’t mind the Yamaha brand one either. I just got my 2020 Monday so it’s build time baby!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok awesome. I’ll probably look into those, I really don’t mind the Yamaha brand one either. I just got my 2020 Monday so it’s build time baby!!

Welcome and congrats on the Grizzly you will love it here are some pics of the bumpers on my 2020
2E3065FB-2232-4DD9-96D1-43290B9C36EA.jpeg

Reactions: Cajun_Grizz

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks really good! Do you think you could fit the wide XTR's on the front too? I had those tires on my last bike and loved them. Wanted to do wides all the way around because when I have those tires on it'll mainly be for sand riding with moderate trail riding. I do a lot of sandy river riding so I was looking for maximum flotation over those kind of conditions. I just hope they will fit up front haha. I got a set of 29.5 outlaws off my previous bike I'm going to use for the thick muddy stuff.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That pic is with 27x9x14 Mud Lite XTR’s and 27x11x14 on rear. I have since taken those off and sold rims and tires going back to factory rims with Reptile tires same size just 12” I did not like the ride at all on the XTR’s the death wobble at 20/30 miles an hour is not fun lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dang, that sucks. I had 27x9 and 27x11 XTRs on my previous unit (Honda foreman) and they lasted forever, never had a puncture or death wobble either. Either I got a real good set or you got a real bad set lol...either way I’ll prolly give em a try again just from my personal experience. Here’s a couple pics of my old unit with em on there...feat. My awesome girlfriend! The ol honda looked mean🦍

Reactions: GrizzlyPete

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dang, that sucks. I had 27x9 and 27x11 XTRs on my previous unit (Honda foreman) and they lasted forever, never had a puncture or death wobble either. Either I got a real good set or you got a real bad set lol...either way I’ll prolly give em a try again just from my personal experience. Here’s a couple pics of my old unit with em on there...feat. My awesome girlfriend! The ol honda looked mean🦍 View attachment 98507 View attachment 98508
What is the size of rims and tires on that sweet Honda ?

also, the link to the bumper doesn’t work. Anybody knows where or how to find it😞

1 - 12 of 12 Posts