Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I miss the thrill of 90hp. It’s amazing to ride. It’s in the background of the pic. The renegade will be fixed or replaced with another renegade someday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
The best part of riding the grizzly is after the ride. I get to come home, wash it, check the brakes and Shake the wheels down to check bushings and bearings. Check the oil and ride again. With the renegade it was bring it home, clean it up, shake it down and order all the parts I broke.

·
Registered
2018 Yamaha Kodiak 700
49 Posts
Im rocking the tool boxes too. A great way to keep money for ither stuff! RIGID toolbox rear and front with water tight seals. Ratchet strapped down. So simple
20200705_200958.jpg

Reactions: Vincent

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Well, the frame on the Silver 2020 got bent up. I was stopped at a traffic light and got rear ended by a Jeep Cherokee. She was doing 55mph and never touched her brakes. Trailer is trash, quad and truck need evaluated but I’d guess they are toast.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

Left rear upper control arm pushed the frame towards the center about 2”

·
Registered
937 Posts
WOW! Hopefully no one was hurt. Sorry to hear about the Griz and the trailer (probably truck too) but at least you'll ride another day.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Man... this is awful, glad to see no one got hurt, Cornfedinohio you have the worst time and luck trying to hold on to a Grizzly for any amount of time, unbelievable

Reactions: cornfedinohio

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
That Sucks.
I'm so sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE
594 Posts
Wow truly sucks, you have had your share of bad luck, hopefully your ins will cover everything and get you back on the trails soon.

·
Premium Member
10,663 Posts
Her insurance? or your's?

·
Registered
212 Posts
"Welcome back, it'll be interesting to see how long this one lasts.:) "

That really sucks.
Didn't last very long at all, not your fault though. Bet she was using her cell phone.
Lucky you weren't hurt. I've been rear-ended also at speed, it was a cell phone idiot. I probably would be in jail for ringing her neck if that happened to me.

Suggest you check out an R&R brand trailer for your replacement. I've had good luck with the model 714VDC that I've owned for the last 10 years.
https://rnrtrailers.com/
Waiting for my new trailer...

61 - 75 of 75 Posts