Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
As much as I fully love my Yamaha racing blue grizzly, that new bronze color is super sharp. Nice choice!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm having trouble finding a bumper as well. Only one I can really find for them is the Yamaha one, that looks like the cheap Moose brand. And those are junk. I may wind up having someone fabricate one for me, probably cost around the same price. Well, probably not but it would look better and be stronger.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm having trouble finding a bumper as well. Only one I can really find for them is the Yamaha one, that looks like the cheap Moose brand. And those are junk. I may wind up having someone fabricate one for me, probably cost around the same price. Well, probably not but it would look better and be stronger.

Warn and bison both make bumpers for the grizzly & kodiak 700, bison being a much nicer looking one.
Moose and super atv also make them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Warn and bison both make bumpers for the grizzly & kodiak 700, bison being a much nicer looking one.
Moose and super atv also make them.

Yeah, I looked them, and I just don't like the looks of them. I have an image in my head of what it should look like. Basic design that outlines and covers what needs to be. I really liked the Kimpex that I had on my Rincon. And it was much stronger than the Moose bumper that my buddy had on his.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah I'm not a fan of any of the front bumpers out there except one I saw that was a true off road style like to see on a truck or a jeep, but it was hand fabricated aluminum , 2800usd. No way.
For rear bumpers, I really like the bison, best one in my opinion.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So this is what I decided on in the end. Bought from Germany for £160 new.
Really pleased with the quality and the fit. It has spotlight mounting brackets welded ready for extra lighting. Aluminium, light weight but very sturdy Small brackets were included with bolts to make the plastics secure. No modifications required. Just remove the standard plastic bumpers and bolt to the two upper and two lower rack fixings.
Overall I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a nice bumper for a new Grizzly

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Front-bumper-incl-Bull-Bar-Protection-Yamaha-Grizzly-700-from-2016-/123930447387?item=123930447387&ViewItem=&nma=true&si=xHZIzFe7fx%2BsCtAuWeN70J%2FOiYc%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have the Guru front and rear bumpers and been happy with them.
Don't know if they have one for the later model years like 2020.

https://www.atv-guru.com/yamaha/

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
That looks solid! Nicely done!

·
Registered
231 Posts

Really pleased with the quality and the fit. It has spotlight mounting brackets welded ready for extra lighting. Aluminium, light weight but very sturdy Small brackets were included with bolts to make the plastics secure. No modifications required. Just remove the standard plastic bumpers and bolt to the two upper and two lower rack fixings.

Overall I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a nice bumper for a new Grizzly

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Front-bumper-incl-Bull-Bar-Protection-Yamaha-Grizzly-700-from-2016-/123930447387?item=123930447387&ViewItem=&nma=true&si=xHZIzFe7fx%2BsCtAuWeN70J%2FOiYc%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Wow ! That looks great! I actually think that looks better than the Yamaha branded brush guard! Although I do like how the Yamaha one wraps around the front corners which has most likely saved my plastics from a few ill placed trees!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts

Who makes this bumper? I tried flowing through the link, but hitting a dead end. I've never seen this style before, and I really like it.

Sent from my Dirtbag Galaxy using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts