Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
It's, cool. But blue was way better.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Nice looking ride and love the color combo. I don't even get disappointed anymore when Yamaha doesn't put something out to compete with the 1000 class atvs. I just hope I like the new colors at this point.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's, cool. But blue was way better.

I actually agree that the blue is way better looking also. But I think this titanium bronze might be easier to clean since it might hide some of the mud stains.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice looking ride and love the color combo. I don't even get disappointed anymore when Yamaha doesn't put something out to compete with the 1000 class atvs. I just hope I like the new colors at this point.

After riding a 2018 Can Am 650 v-twin for about 46 miles a few weeks ago, I would really like Yamaha to put a larger displacement v-twin in the Grizzly. 1000 cc is overkill IMHO. But a 750 cc to 850 cc v-twin in a Grizzly would be ideal!

·
Registered
319 Posts
After riding a 2018 Can Am 650 v-twin for about 46 miles a few weeks ago, I would really like Yamaha to put a larger displacement v-twin in the Grizzly. 1000 cc is overkill IMHO. But a 750 cc to 850 cc v-twin in a Grizzly would be ideal!

I agree with you. Give us 65-70HP and that would be perfect.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I don't care for the Tactical Bronze.....I'm a fan of basic colors like red, blue and green. If I were buying one today I'd buy the Tactical green Grizzly with black wheels. I think it looks pretty sharp.

Whats up with all the Tactical BS?

Tactical Bronze/Tactical Black XT-R..........Tactical Green ? Do these machines drive more precise? LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
I don't care for the Tactical Bronze.....I'm a fan of basic colors like red, blue and green. If I were buying one today I'd buy the Tactical green Grizzly with black wheels. I think it looks pretty sharp.

Tactical Bronze/Tactical Black XT-R..........Tactical Green ? Do these machines drive more precise? LOL!
It's actually Titanium bronze but I get your point it's like Backcountry blue it's just a selling point. My car is buccaneer red so go figure lol.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
It's actually Titanium bronze but I get your point it's like Backcountry blue it's just a selling point. My car is buccaneer red so go figure lol.
Whoops you’re right, I got carried away typing tactical! And I hadn’t even been drinking!

The more I think about it Yamaha should market that green grizzly (tactical green) to farmers and ranchers and change the name to green mist cow sh!t metallic. That’s kinda got a good ring to it.
Like I said I like that color. Every time I drive my blue grizzly across the pasture it gets covered in cow crap, at least if I had a green grizzly I wouldn’t notice it as bad!:grin2:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Whoops you’re right, I got carried away typing tactical! And I hadn’t even been drinking!

The more I think about it Yamaha should market that green grizzly (tactical green) to farmers and ranchers and change the name to green mist cow sh!t metallic. That’s kinda got a good ring to it.
Like I said I like that color. Every time I drive my blue grizzly across the pasture it gets covered in cow crap, at least if I had a green grizzly I wouldn’t notice it as bad!:grin2:
:rating10:

:rofl:

·
Registered
549 Posts

the tactical ones ride faster , shoot straighter and corner better !

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Personally I'm not a fan of these 14" wheels on this bike as well as the previous SE, and LE.
I like the 12" wheel style better. Also alot of trails in my area are soooo rough, anything with 14" wheels really turns me off....

·
Registered
2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE
299 Posts
Agree, that is a really low profile in comparison.

·
Registered
2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE
299 Posts
Nice ride you got there Micke. You will have fun with that for sure. Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts