Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice ride you got there Micke. You will have fun with that for sure. Congratulations!

sadly, this was not mine, mine will arrive in a few weeks... but time fly’s When you’re having fun so it won’t take long :0) and i have to sell my previous build first anyway :0p
Sidewinder whit some extras

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE
300 Posts
Sweeet! Send some pictures tomorrow before you get it all dirty. What the heck send some dirty pictures too LOL!

·
Registered
16 Posts
So here it is. My new 2020 Grizzly 700 SE (as we call it in the UK)
I hope it lives up to its predecessor as my last one was used as a work horse.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE
300 Posts
Beautiful Grizz man. I like your little riding buddy too! Your old Grizz looks pretty sweet too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had a Rincon GPScape, what I had before the Grizzly. The GPS function was neat, it worked, but I think for most riders these days is unnecessary since our mobile devices have GPS. If someone actually uses GPS while riding, will probably have a better working handheld GPS specific device on them. I don't know for sure how good the build in Grizzly one will be, but I'm sure it's somewhat basic. Set a way point here, one there, that's how many miles away you are. Oh, and North is that way.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I actually agree that the blue is way better looking also. But I think this titanium bronze might be easier to clean since it might hide some of the mud stains.
It’s better on the bronze for sure but I find the painted mate black scratches easy as they’re painted fenders. Also with the zilla tires the rims gets gouged easy on rocks

·
Registered
201 Posts
It’s better on the bronze for sure but I find the painted mate black scratches easy as they’re painted fenders. Also with the zilla tires the rims gets gouged easy on rocks
Funny I find the painted plastics don't scratch near as easy as traditional colored plastics. Mine is a tactical black 2018 kodiak se.
The bronze should stand up just the same as it's painted too just like the black

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE
300 Posts
The rims you mentioned getting damaged easily is probably because they are low profile tires, not the standard profile that comes on the 12” wheels

·
Premium Member
5,676 Posts
When did they move the gas tank fill cap?

·
Premium Member
9,493 Posts
When did they move the gas tank fill cap?
3, maybe 4 years ago......
And what's the talk about scratches and bent wheels? These are marks of honor and hard riding, as nobody pays new price for used machines what's wrong with a few scares?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts