Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Grizzly 700 EPS SE
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Interesting reply. It’d be one thing if you appeared able to have a conversation. Your comments beyond K&N is garbage is use Fram, or anything else is better than an old filter. Did you bother to read the post you’re replying to? I’ll check my nuts, they’re there. Check the vacuum between your ears.

Reactions: CanadianKodiak700

·
Super Moderator
1,646 Posts
🥱
The most sensitive of riders lol sharing my experience sorry for those who cry. Check those nuts fellas!!!
Now you listen. It's nothing about sensitivity around your kid. We like to try to maintain this forum as a nice calm and respectful place there's no room for your attitude. Obviously I'm not the only one that read your post that way, so I suggest you just calm down a bit no need for this to escalate any further.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,646 Posts
Interesting reply. It’d be one thing if you appeared able to have a conversation. Your comments beyond K&N is garbage is use Fram, or anything else is better than an old filter. Did you bother to read the post you’re replying to? I’ll check my nuts, they’re there. Check the vacuum between your ears.
Thank you, glad to see I'm not the only one that recognized the hostility and aggressiveness in his post. No room for that here.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Bunch of crybabies you don’t know aggressive and hostility go fold your wives clothes. Please stop being a bunch of sensitive girls, has the whole world gone to shit? 💯🤣

Folks gonna come on here and ask a bunch of questions and do what they want anyways: nobody comes in here with real issues cause folks that have real issues fix them and don’t have time to dick around on here,, I like to duck around and roast, rattle the cage and you know what everyone just whines like a bunch of pussies. So please super moderator from the land of snow escalate it, whack ass shit anyways. More like a Barbie forum anymore.

·
Super Moderator
1,646 Posts
Bunch of crybabies you don’t know aggressive and hostility go fold your wives clothes. Please stop being a bunch of sensitive girls, has the whole world gone to shit? 💯🤣

Folks gonna come on here and ask a bunch of questions and do what they want anyways: nobody comes in here with real issues cause folks that have real issues fix them and don’t have time to dick around on here,, I like to duck around and roast, rattle the cage and you know what everyone just whines like a bunch of pussies. So please super moderator from the land of snow escalate it, whack ass shit anyways. More like a Barbie forum anymore.
This is just a heads up you've been formally warned as I've placed a warning on your account. We do not tolerate this behavior around here. if you don't like it you're more than welcome to leave.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I was never a big fan of K&N filters, either air or oil. I would stick with Wix or if you can’t find them NAPA Gold is the same. I run Bosch in the Raptor and they high quality as well.

·
Registered
174 Posts

Lay off the booze a little bit.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yamaha OEM oil filter, 5GH-13440-50-00.

These are compatible

Bosch 3300
Fram: PH6017A
AC-Delco: PF2135
Amsoil: EAOM103
K&N: KN204, KN198, KN303, KN303C
NAPA; 1358, PS1358, 1365