Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was sitting right there last week. Did you hit Fred's or Markow's trail?
No, I wasn’t sure how those would be with all the water. Some people recommended staying away from them for now.

We went down cat hole, up verns, and down Cornish. Went back the same way because white water Brook was closed. We also checked out some of the power lines (pictured), some of stagecoach, and Bruce’s trail.

·
Registered
2011 Grizzly 550, 2020 Grizzly 700 XT-R
585 Posts
No, I wasn’t sure how those would be with all the water. Some people recommended staying away from them for now.

We went down cat hole, up verns, and down Cornish. Went back the same way because white water Brook was closed. We also checked out some of the power lines (pictured), some of stagecoach, and Bruce’s trail.
Nice! Hope you had fun. We put a ton of work into those trails. Fred's and Markows shouldn't be any wetter than Cathole. That Grizz can easily handle those. Freds has a few real technical spots. We should have whitewater open soon. We're working on re-routing a section of it, because of a bridge problem. I hope you cut off Cornish and went to Chapin Pond. It's a beautiful spot.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice! Hope you had fun. We put a ton of work into those trails. Fred's and Markows shouldn't be any wetter than Cathole. That Grizz can easily handle those. Freds has a few real technical spots. We should have whitewater open soon. We're working on re-routing a section of it, because of a bridge problem. I hope you cut off Cornish and went to Chapin Pond. It's a beautiful spot.
Yes we ate lunch at the pond. I’ll have to check out the rest of the trails. Hopefully I can get back sometime this year. Thanks for all your hard work!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts