Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Just brought home a 2023 Grizzly XTR last week and wanted to say hi. Been on (mostly) 4 wheels since the ripe old age of 10, and if you don't have a calculator handy, that makes me 35 ;). Rather than tell my whole life story like a YouTube cooking channel, I thought I'd just post a bunch of pictures! Unfortunately I have no pictures of my OG SxS (1985 Honda Odyssey FL350), so starting from Y2K;
2000-2005
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel Helmet Plant Motorcycle

2005-2006
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle Vehicle

2005-2012
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel Helmet Automotive tire Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Mountain

2012-2014
AKA "the dark ages"

2014-2018
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Plant

Cloud Sky Plant Plant community Tire

2019-2023
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Plant

2023-...
Snow Vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive tire

Looking at the Rox bar risers once they're back in stock, and maybe an exhaust+tuner when ODO hits triple digits.
Any other mods that should be on the list?
Cheers!

· Premium Member
9,713 Posts
@-BB....Welcome to GC from Wisconsin.

Thanks for the great pic's.

Reactions: -BB

· Premium Member
13,001 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Triple digits in km's is one thing and doable, I don't think anyone's got there in m.p.h. but some have come close.
What's our budget for mods?
You need a couple hunskies for the c.v.t.
Several hunskies for tires.
Then other things will come up needing mods, like where to carry the beer and snacks.

Reactions: Grizzerino

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome from Colorado.
Triple digits in km's is one thing and doable, I don't think anyone's got there in m.p.h. but some have come close.
What's our budget for mods?
You need a couple hunskies for the c.v.t.
Several hunskies for tires.
Then other things will come up needing mods, like where to carry the beer and snacks.
Thanks for the welcome! I was thinking get a few hundred on the odometer before modding too much, not necessarily the speedometer. While I'm sure I'll try to hit 100MPH, it's not really necessary ;)
Beer and snacks are always on my mind, but I'm curious, whats are "hunskies"?

· Premium Member
13,001 Posts
When the mod bug hits, $100 bills are needed.
Members here look at mods two different ways, some hoping the wife doesn't sell the Grizz for how much he told was in it and the rest waiting on a great deal.
We also have members that buy something for the wife when buying for the Griz, that way the brown truck is always welcome with no suspicion.

Reactions: Vincenthdfan
1 - 8 of 8 Posts