Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’m about to order 27” Big Horn 2.0’s and am hoping someone has them here to tell me if they run true to there size? I see that 27” x9x14 and 27” x11x14 arent even listed on the maxxis website. Somethings weird...

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Bump. We’ll get you an answer if anyone here has them. I have heard the OG Bighorns are better and last way longer. One of our members volunteered to be the guinea pig and try the 3.0s. He’s happy so far but doesn’t have much time on them. You could also give Rocky Mountain a call. They might be able to give you an answer. mudthrowers.com used to have true tire sizes listed on their site but I can’t find it now.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Man, I guess we don’t have anyone running the 2.0s. As I said, the OG’s are king of the Bighorns around here. Did you happen to call Rocky Mountain?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha apparently not! I’m gonna go to a store here tmrw and have a look at the tire in person. Should be able to measure it there and hope its not all squashed without a rim in it to see if I can get an approximate reading or i guess that’s an improper way of measuring ?

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Haha apparently not! I’m gonna go to a store here tmrw and have a look at the tire in person. Should be able to measure it there and hope its not all squashed without a rim in it to see if I can get an approximate reading or i guess that’s an improper way of measuring ?
Mounted with air is how you want measure them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Place was nice enough to mount a 14” rim laying around into the front 27x9x14 big horn 2.0 and air it up. It turns out they only measure about 26” 1/4.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts