Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

A new journey in the mountains - Video first Day

2K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  Julio 
#1 ·
Not the best quality, but still show the fun.

#2 ·
Looks like a very good time and once again, nice job on the filming and editing!

Reactions: Julio
#3 ·
U u call that not the best quality id lile to see ur good quality came out awesome. I enjoy ur videos trails here open may 25th

#9 ·
Thank you Sir, yes it's a Mavic Air 2 , long batteries duration , better image quality and very simple to fly, but its less strong to hostile environment than my first Mavic Pro.
The 12 man winch was because the altitude didn't let us to think, if we used a pulley with two utv it could be easy to pull.

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) plus mediante Tapatalk

#10 ·
Yes Sir, it's a far place from the town, later started to snow there , in the mountains the weather change very fast .
This place is relatively near of the place where the Uruguayan guys crashed in the 70's

#6 ·
so you set up a base camp and ride from there each day in a different direction?

#11 ·
Yes Sir, every day we went to a different place. This place is technically in a No Man land, because we did all the border procedures to left the country , but we never crossed to Chile.

#12 ·
Border procedures? Register to cross?

#14 ·
In the middle of that nothing, big brother still has someone watching to collect duty fee's? And makes sure you don't move a rock from one side to the other.......without permission first.

#15 ·
Lol , fortunately there are some places here, where you can move between countries without custom.
Ever is a problem when you try to move to other country in quad because we don't have license plates and quads are just to use in farms or country roads ( I don't know how to say in english )

#17 ·
As in 'don't get caught' riding in those areas?

#19 ·
We have that here once out of sight of town.

#21 ·
If we ride together, I'll carry a shot gun when behind the rock :)....and have a pistol too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.