2020 kodiak 450SE
245 Posts
Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing.

Nice truck by the way, just got one myself

Reactions: Vincent and Julio

·
Premium Member
8,552 Posts
@Julio ...Thanks for the great pictures. Just saw that you have solar panels in the ATV trailer.
Every time I take my small boondock camper out I find things that I modify when I get back home. It will never be done but it is fun.

Reactions: Julio

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,972 Posts
That is such a nicely thought out, functional trailer with a small footprint. You should consider going into fabrication business!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Julio ...Thanks for the great pictures. Just saw that you have solar panels in the ATV trailer.
Every time I take my small boondock camper out I find things that I modify when I get back home. It will never be done but it is fun.
Thank you Sir, you are welcome. Yes, after the first use, I found a few points to improbe, the connection to the stove from the gas bottle is the first one.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is such a nicely thought out, functional trailer with a small footprint. You should consider going into fabrication business!
Thank you Sir, here we have a expression "shoemaker, to your shoes!", I work with computers, let me enjoy this little trailer in the mountains, time goes by.

·
Premium Member
3,318 Posts
Should of said something i work for berlin city an could of got u a deal on the ranger or i could of called a guy at rowe i know well a few of them

·
Registered
2020 kodiak 450SE
245 Posts
Should of said something i work for berlin city an could of got u a deal on the ranger or i could of called a guy at rowe i know well a few of them
Damn, wish I knew!

·
Premium Member
3,318 Posts
Im jealous of that riding

Reactions: Blmpkn and Julio

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Very nice Julio, I always look forward and enjoy your pictures, thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Cruising in the Desert with your friends and ZZ Top to boot, nice video.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts