Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I think we all look forward to your videos, and absolutely fascinating geology; keep waiting for a dinosaur to pop up.
Thank you Sir, near to this place there are a dinosaurs trail camp

·
Premium Member
11,823 Posts
I think we all look forward to your videos, and absolutely fascinating geology; keep waiting for a dinosaur to pop up.
Several of our members might qualify as a dinosaur. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great Videos. Really enjoy seeing the scenery in conjunction with the riding. Please post a video of the pod while camping with the features and layout. Followed the build.

Reactions: Julio

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Great Videos. Really enjoy seeing the scenery in conjunction with the riding. Please post a video of the pod while camping with the features and layout. Followed the build.

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) plus mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts

Excellent. As someone mentioned above, you should consider fabricating and selling them. Very slick and laid out well. Is it a propane frig? If not how long will it run off the solar/battery? Love the old school coffee!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Excellent. As someone mentioned above, you should consider fabricating and selling them. Very slick and laid out well. Is it a propane frig? If not how long will it run off the solar/battery? Love the old school coffee!
Thank you Sir. It's a 12/24v fridge.
I can charge the 100a battery with solar panels or the truck alternator.
After one night of use of fridge, water pump, usb charger and lights the battery was discharged only in a 16%.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
10000 kms of passion

What a breath taking pic, Julio, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thank you Sir, you are welcome.

·
Premium Member
11,823 Posts
The mountains look similar to here, but you have no tourist in the background.

Reactions: Julio and wgc

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
In fact, are the same mountains

The problem here are not the tourist, but how the mining poison our rivers .

Very sad to hear mining has poisoned your rivers in such a beautiful place, my community is now fighting with a mining company that wants to put a huge open pit gold mine in the middle of the biggest water sheds in our Province, right on top of one of the last remaining rivers that Atlantic salmon travels up into, They say their science will prevent any poisoning.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Very sad to hear mining has poisoned your rivers in such a beautiful place, my community is now fighting with a mining company that wants to put a huge open pit gold mine in the middle of the biggest water sheds in our Province, right on top of one of the last remaining rivers that Atlantic salmon travels up into, They say their science will prevent any poisoning.
The same they say of Fukushima

21 - 36 of 36 Posts