Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know why it seems to be such a problem these days. But adult kids who have been brought up in a Christian home and raised in The Bible preaching teaching church Seem to be just turning their back on God. As a parent this is heartbreaking. Would appreciate prayer For our 3 kids. I pray daily that the Lord would soften their hearts , And that he would give me the ability to give them the unconditional love that he has for me. Very hard to do when they have such disrespect and the entitlement attitude. My wife is far better At loving them than I. I find when I go to our community group bible Study, that seems to be one of the issues across-the-board. So I would really appreciate prayer for My daughter Jessica, my son Matthew, and my son Andrew. 3 twenty somethings Who think they know everything and are owed everything. Thank you.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,512 Posts
Done.

·
Premium Member
7,218 Posts
I am usually generous to most, but there is a time to draw the line. This may seem harsh to you.
You need to man up and make your kids man up. You are enabling them to act this way, to feel they are entitled, to rely on you to provide for them. Make them provide for themselves.

·
Premium Member
9,069 Posts
God helps children discover Parents get smarter the older their children get.
There is no trick to getting a horse to drink, let them find the water on their own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts